PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to machineking369
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Lead,
Again, thanks for the update and for the Start menu items tweaks and all else. This is the volume adjustment file I use and it helps volume even on the last Sprint Lead rom.

Gary
Thanks for the quick cab but i tried a simular cab before to adjust the volume issue. It does work the cab but when you plug headphones in it reverts to standard volume in the rom. so that's why it was a issue
Old 10-25-2010, 01:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

JAmerican is becoming a great contributor
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Dang, that Audio Booster CAB does a GREAT JOB!! Thanks Huntnyc!
Old 10-25-2010, 02:13 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

wow lead yer finalinzing your rom huh .. does that mean ur gonna stop work on the update to yer 6.5.x version as well ??

by and by yer rom is by far the best i use and imma keep using em till my phone breaks ..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

rolleye is a n00b

Seems pretty stable and fast.

Can't find how to change email signatures...
Old 10-25-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

ready to take the dive... does anyone here use cookie with this rom? how does it run? if so please post or dm me a cab file as i am unsure which version to install.

Thanks for a great rom
Old 10-25-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolleye View Post
Seems pretty stable and fast.

Can't find how to change email signatures...
From the sense email tab, click the "inbox" soft key. From there go to Menu>Tools>Options and you should see the signature change option.
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Lead,
Again, thanks for your hard work. I am new to your roms but the short time I ran 8-10 Sprint really thought it was s smooth and memory and battery usage outstanding. Now, does anyone have feedback regarding performance of newest rom compared to previous one and thanks.

Gary
Old 10-25-2010, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
... does that mean ur gonna stop work on the update to yer 6.5.x version as well ?? ...
I think 6.5 has come to it's peak and there won't be any updates by Microsoft of the platform itself, for 6.5.x and 6.5; however, As long as the support is there by users, I don't plan stop development, just slow it down. (Unless I get a different phone, haha.)

Quote:
... I would love to get missing Manila shortcuts back via cab just in case I might running Cookie 2.0 final when released. ...
Attached to this post, you will find what you seek. *disappears in puff of smoke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
Thanks for the rom update lead. I must say, your roms are always the most stable and best to use and are you kidding me with all this free ram? My touch pro 2 is a powerhouse thanks to you.. Also the volume issue isn't apprent in this rom which is FANTASTIC!!!!!! thanks for taking your time to work on that. Overall it's a amazing rom. I'll flash the new "final version" once it's done uploading though to give it a spin.
Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you like the new ROM.

Quote:
Lead,
Again, thanks for your hard work. I am new to your roms but the short time I ran 8-10 Sprint really thought it was s smooth and memory and battery usage outstanding. Now, does anyone have feedback regarding performance of newest rom compared to previous one and thanks.

Gary
The largest thing you should expect is a great improvement in memory management, as well as a smoother, more stable HTC Sense.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 10-25-2010 at 11:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Thanks Lead. I did now flash to latest version and all seems fast, smooth and well here. Where is that cab you mentioned? And, also, I will be looking forward to donating something to you very soon.

Gary
Old 10-25-2010, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have been a very happy mightyrom fullforce user. got the flash bug, i wanted to try something similar to mightyrom.. i just downloaded the latest sprint version. so far so good. got more free RAM than mighty .. will give it a try few more days to see how i like it. so far so good .. great job with the ram

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development