PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
you need to export the .lnk file from that cab and have your ext package move it to windows\startmenu\programs
Ok I have a app folder (that fails to burn in)so export the .lnk (in this case Pocket RAR.lnk) and put it where?
Then how do I get the ext to move it to windows\startmenu\programs.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Last edited by hthomas; 03-25-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im not home to share it, but search for "kitchen converter" on here or xda. if is a couple programs and a couple .bat files. you can just drag and drop the cab on the cab2ext.bat and it will do it all automatically for you. couple things of note, the cabs name cannot have any spaces in it, the cab needs to be in the smae directory as the bat file and programs when you drag and drop, and it does not support setup.dll's.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:28 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
nope still nothing man. i know it can be done because im pretty sure ive seen it while exploring some of the roms up here, might just be my imagination though lol
Ok, this one is it... I had inserted the registry settings from an OEM I had with a different .dll namd. This one is all matches!

Inbox_Extender_2 .................................................. ....... POutlook Mark All as Read

On a side not, I added some of my MegaPacks to post #2, the one
apps_Megapack_MyUtils_v1.5.2_Dia is what I've been using for years and has the inbox extender and other stuff included!

Old 03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
sorry bout that man, heres what i got in that hasnt been mentioned ext format if anyone is interested:

AP mobile news
HTC Reader 1.0.20113825
My Stop Watch 2.0
My Shopping List 3.41
Weatherbug
Skyfire 1.5
EBook Library Manager 0.3
Icon Changer 2.6
SHP Finance 2.51

These ones are paid apps with trials:

Mobilepad (an advanced note app)
WinmoFinance (keep track of your finances easily with finger friendly gui)
ShopAid (Another shopping list program i use)

I also have 2 exts that add a shorcut for loading android (haret.exe) and a shortcut for entering bootloader for you flashaholics.

also anything from the Dusk add ons thread i started in my sig, i have ext's for virtually everything in that post so if you like the dusk theme and want to make a dusk themed rom, i should be able to help ya out
Upload them all in an archive. I'll add the link to user submitted packs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Here is the latest PocketRar 3.93
I've tried converting it to an EXT,but it does not show up in the rom.

I would like to learn what to do to get these stuborn cabs to convert into working EXT's. HELP
Go to the link below, I've got a good example in the following thread for making OEM's which is the tough part! I think it's walks you through a .cab for Kevtris...

[TUT] Creating OEM's for your ROM
Old 03-26-2010, 12:37 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Updated Posts 1, 2, and 3 with several new apps! Enjoy everyone!

Check back often, the posts will be updated as I get them!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:44 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone have the latest WVGA CDMA HTC Phone Canvas?

dwizzy130

Old 03-26-2010, 12:51 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Anyone have the latest WVGA CDMA HTC Phone Canvas?

dwizzy130
I have this one...

Phone_Canvas_Enhancement_2G_4_2_62120113626_0
Old 03-26-2010, 01:07 AM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Awesome, thanks! Does this include its dependencies? I never use the phone canvas but I'm bored so I thought i'd try something new.lol

dwizzy130
Old 03-26-2010, 01:11 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Awesome, thanks! Does this include its dependencies? I never use the phone canvas but I'm bored so I thought i'd try something new.lol

dwizzy130
Not for sure, I used it for a week...About a month ago.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:12 AM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Not for sure, I used it for a week...About a month ago.
Hmm. Alright. I'll just try it out and post my results.
Thanks again,

dwizzy130

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
ext, kitchen, oem, visual