PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

think you could convert that to a ext? i tryed but failed badly it didnt work right

nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1_2-cab
Old 03-24-2010, 06:10 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearBurn View Post
think you could convert that to a ext? i tryed but failed badly it didnt work right

nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1_2-cab

nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1_2 .................................. nueBattery 2 for TP2

Let me know if it works!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

rstoyguy, the inbox extender ext isnt working. its weird because the dll is there, its in the correct place but it doesnt do anything when cooked in. any idea what the problem may be?

thanks again
Old 03-24-2010, 07:35 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
rstoyguy, the inbox extender ext isnt working. its weird because the dll is there, its in the correct place but it doesnt do anything when cooked in. any idea what the problem may be?

thanks again
setup.dll...I curse you! lol... Give this a try...

Inbox_Extender_1

Let me know!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
setup.dll...I curse you! lol... Give this a try...

Inbox_Extender_1

Let me know!
nope still nothing man. i know it can be done because im pretty sure ive seen it while exploring some of the roms up here, might just be my imagination though lol
Old 03-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the dll has to be registered for inbox extender to work. this can be done by monitoring the reg changes when you install the cab, use ceregedit. but i will warn you, i have tried and failed a billion time on this exact thing. i gave up and install it during first boot by adding a string to the config_operator.txt just like you would for uc
Old 03-25-2010, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: RSTG's Custom VK EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
System EXT's
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Inbox_Extender .................................................. ....... POutlook Mark All as Read
nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1_2 .................................. nueBattery 2 for TP2 <----- didnt work

UCAutorun_EXT .................................................. ....... User Customization Autorun
z_ICS_and_WModem_Fix .............................................. Tether Safe for TP2
The ext is non functional
Old 03-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How about CorePlayer? We used to have it in the kitchen. I think 1.36 is out now.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

About time u updated !! j/k

Old 03-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
the dll has to be registered for inbox extender to work. this can be done by monitoring the reg changes when you install the cab, use ceregedit. but i will warn you, i have tried and failed a billion time on this exact thing. i gave up and install it during first boot by adding a string to the config_operator.txt just like you would for uc
yea thats how i have it now, install on 1st boot, but i just everything to be cooked in im ocd i guess, i hate cabs lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
ext, kitchen, oem, visual