PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK|XDA_UC|09APR|V6.0|FB|eR|DR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
thanks for the HTC GPS Tool cab. The cab i have for it is extremely old but i think its probably the same, but mine doesnt automatically install to the GPS folder. I have to cut and paste or copy and paste it there.
Also ive been meaning to ask if u have ever got the new folder icons cabd up yet. Id really like to give those a shot. See if i like the look of the new folder icons or not. I really like what ive seen of them so far.
Provisioning for Cricket still doesnt work yet, but thats ok by me because it only takes me about 5 minutes to setup evrything anyway. Im just glad the rom is so compatible with Cricket service. The only cab for WAP, MMS, and Arcsoft for Cricket ive used that works so far is one by Ryan Mogul. Im pretty sure its just labeled Ryan Moguls Cricket wap, mms, and Arcsoft cab. But even with that cab mms still doesnt work. The Ryan Mogul Cricket cab only works for the wap setup for me tho. It did work on both the Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2 for the wap settings.
As for the MM Task Mngr it seems to work just fine on my T.Pro2 with ur rom. I cant speak for how it works on NRGs roms but it works just fine on ur rom. Ive had my phone off the charger now for 12 hours and i still have %89 left. Great battery life, just like ur other roms, but i dont use ur %1 battery driver, but when i did use it it workd fine for me. Ill try it again and see if it affects battery life.
I dont understand why theres a very small group of people that cant get this rom to function correctly but say that every other rom works fine for them. Ive tried virtually every rom on ppcgeeks at one time or another and this rom is by far one fo the easiest WM 6.5.X Sense 2.5 roms to configure. I think that its more likely that some users either dont flash their devices properly, install cabs,files,or programs that break the device, or just dont know how to configure their devices properly. Ive been using this as my main rom since its beta stages and it still keeps getting better with each new release. Thanks for the hard work. and if u ever get the time id really like to give those folder icons a try. Thanks again for everything.
Yea your carrier cab doesnt work very well. I think I use ryans cab, but it doesnt want to install in my ROM. Here is the icon cab for you. Let me know if you run into any issues with it.

I think this new version of manila a bit slower than the previous one! Any thoughts?
Attached Files
File Type: cab BharS Aluminum Icons.cab (236.8 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK|XDA_UC|09APR|V6.0|FB|eR|DR

I really havent noticed that V6 is any slower than V5. They seem about the same to me, but i do like some things from both roms. Both V5 and V6 are excellent roms so i think that its basically up to the user which rom they like better. Im gonna stick with V6 for now. The only problem i had with V6 so far is that Microsoft Marketplace for Mobile quit working and i would always get an error msg when i tried to open Marketplace so instead of a hard-reset i just installed a Marketplace bootstrap cab i have and then just deleted the new Marketplace icon from the start menu and now it works perfect and reliably. I thnk that it was just a fluke that it quit working tho because it worked great from the day i flashed V6 and it worked yesterday. I didnt feel like setting up my phone again thats why i just installed the cab.
Im not worried about the provisioning for Cricket. Id really like it if it did function correctly but as long as the rom is compatible with Cricket i dont mind configuring my device manually.
Thanks for the new folder icons. Ill let u know what i think about em later. Thanks for cabbing them up. I think V6 is another great rom release and i cant wait for the next release,update, or upgrade. U should think about putting the cabs u posted that i ask for on the first page of the rom thread in what i think is ur 3rd post. That way if anyone wants to use the HTC GPS Tool cab u created, or the new folder icons cab u just posted. That way everyone knows where to find the cabs. I like em, maybe others will to.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic, HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

Viper786 is keeping up the good workViper786 is keeping up the good work

Very nice, probably the best 6.5.x rom i've tried so far
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

donkey1 is a n00b

Hi, nube here - but having fun learning and flashing. Rom seems fast and complete so far.

Question, any way to get the "Call History" on home screen? I have noticed that you can change that and other things with Cookie Editor on other roms. Any way to get that on this rom? Thanks for any help.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey1 View Post
Hi, nube here - but having fun learning and flashing. Rom seems fast and complete so far.

Question, any way to get the "Call History" on home screen? I have noticed that you can change that and other things with Cookie Editor on other roms. Any way to get that on this rom? Thanks for any help.
Install co0kie tab, that 1.7 version that came out yesterday looks promising. I havent tried it yet, but I am sure it will be compatabile with V6.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
Old 04-14-2010, 04:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Version 7.0

Version 7.0 is up...

Included a GTX version as well. Look for screen shots, and decide if you want to flash.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT GTX VERSION CONTINUALLY! SUPPORTED ONLY FOR THIS RELEASE.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

flashing to GTX version shortly, looks sick!
Old 04-14-2010, 05:32 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

Im downloading both V7 and the new GTX version released. Ill flash the GTX version 1st and see what i think and compare it to previous releases. Then if i dont like it more than im gona flash V7 because i think that it sounds great, especially with the inclusion of the HTC GPS Tool. Ill probably just give the GTX version a test because u dont plan on offering much support for it yet and now u offer alot of support and upgrades for ur current roms.
By the way the new start menu alluminum folder icons are great. they definetly give it a good look and also a different look now if u want one.
Is the released GTX version as stable and fast as V7 is or is it still in its early stages and too soon to tell yet. Also is the released GTX version 1.7 newer or more recent than the GTX.7 beta rom link i got from u to test. Id like to test the most recent GTX version that u cooked. Is the .7beta GTX a newer,not yet released GTX version? Thanks alot for the new updates.
Until i hav a little more time im just going to flash V7 for now and give one of the GTX versions a test tonight and tomorrow. I want to know which GTX version is the latest GTX version before i flash one. Is the GTX link u gave me a link to a newer beta GTX release or is the already released GTX 1.7 the newer release. The pics of ur GTX release look great and are close to the anticipated MaxSense rom kind of. Not that im comparing the 2, but ur GTX version does look very custom. Also its kinda nice u didnt anounce the GTX rom and then make everybody wait for even a beta test.
Please let me know which GTX version that i have downloaded is ur most recent work so i can give it a test. I juat need to know if ur released GTX1.7 rom is a newer release than the link u gave me for the GTX.7 beta rom i downloaded today along with both other releases. Thanks again.Sorry for the somewhat confusing/wordy post.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

@lbcary: GTX is not my work. Ofcourse I spend a lot of time modifying cosmetically to fit my needs, I didnt do anything to it other than using the authors original pkg.

So it is what is. I had been using that for about couple of days, and seems ok. Sometimes, there were gliches, but then a SR will do it.

I am tired of GTX now, so running my V7 with co0kie mod...
Old 04-14-2010, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

GTX will hopefully hold me over until that MaxSense comes out. I like it so far, but if it is a little buggy as you say, may drive me back to normal V7

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development