PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcousticBruce View Post
Mr X.
Nice rom dude.. definitely the best I have used so far. Its really fast and the art work is great

I need some kind of remedy for this though...
- I pocket dialed someone again! and they heard what they shouldn't have heard...
I want NO ability to pocket dial at all.

Anyone know a fix for this...?

Bruce
Are you using any sort of screen lock?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcousticBruce View Post
Mr X.
Nice rom dude.. definitely the best I have used so far. Its really fast and the art work is great

I need some kind of remedy for this though...
- I pocket dialed someone again! and they heard what they shouldn't have heard...
I want NO ability to pocket dial at all.

Anyone know a fix for this...?

Bruce
this is funny since i cant figure out how to get mine to STOP locking when it goes to standby lol
Old 06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
this is funny since i cant figure out how to get mine to STOP locking when it goes to standby lol
mine does that before i run the provisioning. is yours provisioned? if you go to start-settings-system and open Remove Programs, you should see Mr.X ROM Verizon there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
mine does that before i run the provisioning. is yours provisioned? if you go to start-settings-system and open Remove Programs, you should see Mr.X ROM Verizon there.
Mr. X ROM Verizon is in my remove programs. it was auto provisioned when i first flashed this rom, do i need to provision again after installing cht 1.8?
Old 06-08-2010, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

where the heck is the provisioning button? now that the rom is auto provision, is there no way to manually do it?
Old 06-08-2010, 12:13 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
where the heck is the provisioning button? now that the rom is auto provision, is there no way to manually do it?
its there,start settings or one of them. im on other tp2 but its there.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:18 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Mr. X ROM Verizon is in my remove programs. it was auto provisioned when i first flashed this rom, do i need to provision again after installing cht 1.8?
no, cht must be causing the auto lock.
Quote:
the shortcut to it is deleted after the provisioning is done. you dont need to run it again.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:20 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
no, cht must be causing that.

the shortcut to it is deleted after the provisioning is done. you dont need to run it again.
causing what? answer is no but dont get reply.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:23 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
causing what? answer is no but dont get reply.
ever since he installed cht, his phone is auto locking.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
ever since he installed cht, his phone is auto locking.
well theres a simple solution for that. dont use CHT like me hahhaha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development