PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

ckquats is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

luv the rom as usual everything works gr8.. only issue cant seem to get the facebook widget to work right. tried signin in thru IE and all it does when click widget is bring me 2 home page.. never had a problem on any other build wut u think??
Old 06-14-2010, 07:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Yup. Just sitting on my table for 3 hours yesterday and it died. And I'm on the Baseline build. Guess it's a driver issue?
Old 06-14-2010, 08:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Yup. Just sitting on my table for 3 hours yesterday and it died. And I'm on the Baseline build. Guess it's a driver issue?
It seems to be a Driver/Verizon thing. If you look a few pages back, myself and another VZW user were having similar problems.
For me, the problems started when Formula switched from a Calkulin kitchen, to a Raid Zero kitchen. It is my opinion that something in that driver base creates havoc on VZW phones.
I think the next release (the new osBuilder & Inda's kitchen, right formula?) should be nice. I understand this new kitchen builds nice roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
It seems to be a Driver/Verizon thing. If you look a few pages back, myself and another VZW user were having similar problems.
For me, the problems started when Formula switched from a Calkulin kitchen, to a Raid Zero kitchen. It is my opinion that something in that driver base creates havoc on VZW phones.
I think the next release (the new osBuilder & Inda's kitchen, right formula?) should be nice. I understand this new kitchen builds nice roms.
Inda brought OSBuilder to light for us from asusmobile.ru I have been using it to try to finalize a rom to my liking but my memory footprint is not the same and I am doing some heavy testing on it.

I then started looking into OSKitchen as it uses my current core, but I dumped the new Cellular South as a Base. Been testing this out is is quite nice. I may make my next release on this kitchen from scratch as it seems to hold a better memory footprint. Although I am going to keep a parallel kitchen with OSBuilder and continue working with it.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

frittob is just getting started
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/11}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Oh if anyone wants to add owner info back before I get a cab up, use TC or DotFred and Edit the following
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Owner]
"Hide"=dword:00000001
Change to:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Owner]
"Hide"=dword:00000000
Didn't work ... the key (Hide) was already set to 0

a workaround: Install SKTools > TOOLS > ABOUT > REGISTRATION
on this screen it will realize there's no Owner's info entered and open up the Owner applet
Old 06-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

ckquats is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Anything new coming out soon.. hopefully with facebook widget and any other bugs fixed?... would luv 2 c some activity come back 2 this thread again!!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

irishmanarmstrong is a n00b

Flashed this rom for HTC TP 2 on US Cell, was messin around with it and found the carrier install thing, installed US Cell, reset phone and now the device lock has a password that I don't know, HELP PLEASE!!! Tried hard reset using the soft keys and it wont reset... Need this fixed ASAP PLEASE!!!

Last edited by irishmanarmstrong; 06-23-2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Old 06-23-2010, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Bugsy is becoming a great contributor

try a hard reset,
http://www.hardreset.eu/htc_touch_pr..._reset_en.html
Old 06-23-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmanarmstrong View Post
Flashed this rom for HTC TP 2 on US Cell, was messin around with it and found the carrier install thing, installed US Cell, reset phone and now the device lock has a password that I don't know, HELP PLEASE!!! Tried hard reset using the soft keys and it wont reset... Need this fixed ASAP PLEASE!!!
Not positive of what caused this or how to fix this specific issue. However, you can put your phone into manual bootloader mode:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...53#post1348153
and Reflash this (or another) ROM.
I would suggest NOT doing the US Cell Carrier Provision again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Inda brought OSBuilder to light for us from asusmobile.ru I have been using it to try to finalize a rom to my liking but my memory footprint is not the same and I am doing some heavy testing on it.

I then started looking into OSKitchen as it uses my current core, but I dumped the new Cellular South as a Base. Been testing this out is is quite nice. I may make my next release on this kitchen from scratch as it seems to hold a better memory footprint. Although I am going to keep a parallel kitchen with OSBuilder and continue working with it.
I tried OSBuilder and just couldn't figure it out. I briefly looked at OsKitchen, but maybe I need to spend a little more time with it.
I saw that VZW released a MR2 update not too long ago. Have you dumped it to see if the drivers, etc. are any newer?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms