PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5.5 ROMS.Sense 2.5 Sprint&Generic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoah35 View Post
Hey Vin

what is the latest sys? and which one of your roms have the newest/latest sys?

Thanks again for your work, we all appreciate you
they are all fresh.
neodiums=21895
plutoniums=23549
Old 03-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
EDIT: ran across this over at XDA

Wake Up on New SMS --> HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL : DisableSMSWakeUpEvent <-- set to "1" by default. Change value to "0"

I tried this. Didn't work. Phone still comes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Yeah,thats eye candy price.
I would stick with energy rom myself,but the battery is more important then shine
NRG rom works well but battery is pretty horrible. however when I travel I still revert back to his rom bc TTS works in igo8. Go figure though, b/c when you're traveling you want better battery life...but I need my TTS to work. I guess that's why I have four batteries.

The facebook tab doesn't really impress me. Call History tab is cool though. Speaking of nrg rom, is the soft input sped up like it is in nrg rom? I read awhile back NRG was thanking somebody cuz he sped up the SIP.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff

so far, the newest sprint plutonium w/o tv & nav is perfect, but is there any chance that you could put xda_uc in your future roms so flashing will be faster? thx
Old 03-28-2010, 06:19 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 View Post
so far, the newest sprint plutonium w/o tv & nav is perfect, but is there any chance that you could put xda_uc in your future roms so flashing will be faster? thx
i personally use sashimi and love it

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-28-2010, 06:46 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

arkswtich v1.1.4 released today
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xboxp is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycxhobbes View Post
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not as I am aware that some phones will go into an "emergency only" mode if you dial 911. I am on the same rom and here is what happened when I tested it. ***Note: I felt a need to test this as it could be a potentially dangerous bug as I work as an EMT for the fire department where I live so 911 calls are a bit sensitive to me. After dialing 911, and hanging up right before the call connects it seems that the phone does go into an emergency mode of some sort as it automatically shuts off the data and goes into 1x. I get the message that the answering modem has disconnected for some unknown reason etc... etc... Also when I try to call any person on my contacts list right after the call just never connects. No ring, just two beeps telling me that the phone disconnected the call. Now I am running the cookie v9 Neodium so it is possilbe the cookie home tab does not show that the phone is in "emergency mode" but I am aware that on my old touch pro this was the case. On my old TP1 if you called 9-1-1 the phone would go into an "emergency only" mode and only 911 called would be able to dialed. I assume this would happen on the TP2 as well. Now I realize that this is not exactly the same issue that you had but it is still important nonetheless i believe. The emergency mode shuts off all the processes of the phone and doesn't allow any calls in or out to disturb the call. As there is better 1x coverage it immediately switches to that and closes off data as well. Aso long as after a soft reset your phone calls go to normal I don't believe you have anything to worry about as the "emergency only" puts the phone in a state that will give it the best probablity of staying connected and therefore giving you the best possibility of survival if in fact your life is in danger. Hopefully this clears things up and if there is in fact a bug, Vin can address it.

Thanks. It make senses that it goes into the emergency mode. Make me think it's not a bug now.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: sprint

wtmaxx25 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wtmaxx25

Anyone got the old sip style keyboard cab, cause i am too lazy to shift and selet abc or 123
Old 03-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I tried this. Didn't work. Phone still comes on.

NRG rom works well but battery is pretty horrible. however when I travel I still revert back to his rom bc TTS works in igo8. Go figure though, b/c when you're traveling you want better battery life...but I need my TTS to work. I guess that's why I have four batteries.

The facebook tab doesn't really impress me. Call History tab is cool though. Speaking of nrg rom, is the soft input sped up like it is in nrg rom? I read awhile back NRG was thanking somebody cuz he sped up the SIP.
it's a bit disrespectful to vin255764 when blogging in his forum and asking questions about someone elses rom.. dont you think?
Old 03-29-2010, 02:07 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

Quote:
Add Call History Tab for Manilla2.5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...66&postcount=2

Add Facebook Tab for Manilla2.5
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116148
vin, if you can incorporate these for your builds, it would be nice.

oh and for those who are interested:
Add Document Tab for Manilla2.5
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=40
Old 03-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

I already did...what a bloody mission it was lol
call history,facebook, tv,nav tabs and 16 quick links.
arkswitch 1.1.3 will update again.slacker is up to date.will add 2 more ninja battery savers,sauman cab and MM Led controll dll

still fighting with cookie mod.for some reason sense wont launch...

I will upload sprint-ish rom first
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.5 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development