PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 5-16-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Hmm, well that's a head scratcher then... Don't know what to tell ya really off the top of my head, since it's working on your wife's phone. Only thing I could say try is just task29, and reflash... But I will post something if I come up with anything.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

yep.... not asking for anything but a thought or two. It was the same way on my phone on your last ROM... and according to her, the same way on hers. I can't bring myself to think it's my hardware though. lol

And for the record, I Task 29'ed and flashed both our phones just yesterday afternoon.

John
Old 05-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

When you guys are on the messaging tab on sense and you get a new text message, are you able to scroll up to see the new text message? I can only view it on the sense tab by going to another tab and then returning to the messaging tab. Usually, I'd be able to wait a little bit, then see that I'm on the 2nd message with the ability to scroll up to the 1st message. Now when I receive a new message, it always shows I'm on the first message so that I can't scroll up to the new message.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

I haven't had that issue currently, but I have seen that happen before on both the messaging tab and the email tab. Not sure what causes it, but seems random. The only tiny bug I personally have had so far, is I had the email tab screw up on me once. I went to press on the email to open it on the manila tab, and it just wouldn't open, animated like it did, but nothing. Soft reset fixed the issue, and haven't seen it since. I'm hoping that I can tweak the messaging client a little for the next release.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:54 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
I haven't had that issue currently, but I have seen that happen before on both the messaging tab and the email tab. Not sure what causes it, but seems random. The only tiny bug I personally have had so far, is I had the email tab screw up on me once. I went to press on the email to open it on the manila tab, and it just wouldn't open, animated like it did, but nothing. Soft reset fixed the issue, and haven't seen it since. I'm hoping that I can tweak the messaging client a little for the next release.
I've seen it happen when I've imported a "home" reg setting from a different rom. But I didn't import any reg settings like that. *shrugs*
Old 05-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
When you guys are on the messaging tab on sense and you get a new text message, are you able to scroll up to see the new text message? I can only view it on the sense tab by going to another tab and then returning to the messaging tab. Usually, I'd be able to wait a little bit, then see that I'm on the 2nd message with the ability to scroll up to the 1st message. Now when I receive a new message, it always shows I'm on the first message so that I can't scroll up to the new message.
I can confirm the same thing is happening for me. I've noticed it for a while now. Couldn't remember if it had always been that way. Only the sms tab. email tab seems to update.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Phen0m is becoming a great contributor

Hey Dibbs.. havent been around for awhile, so my apologies if this has been answered.. But your past sprint roms, had tabs like twitter and sprint nav.. also updated apps such as youtube, manila 2.5, the screen cap app(forget the name), and advanced config.

Not to be intrusive, but why are these roms more basics than past ones?
Old 05-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva

I have a question. I had a medium hill rom b4 but now wutever rom i flash to i still get the medium hill boot up screen. how to remove that?..anyone?...an yes ive tried task 29
Old 05-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phen0m View Post
Hey Dibbs.. havent been around for awhile, so my apologies if this has been answered.. But your past sprint roms, had tabs like twitter and sprint nav.. also updated apps such as youtube, manila 2.5, the screen cap app(forget the name), and advanced config.

Not to be intrusive, but why are these roms more basics than past ones?
I removed some stuff, to make the ROM the best out of box experience as possible. All of the stuff I removed can be installed via CAB. Went back to the HTC version of Youtube because the layout of the app is nicer, just my opinion. Advanced Config has been out for a while now (can cause possible issues in certain situations).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddark4eva View Post
I have a question. I had a medium hill rom b4 but now wutever rom i flash to i still get the medium hill boot up screen. how to remove that?..anyone?...an yes ive tried task 29
I did not include the MH splash image for the initial boot splash with this latest release, so you must still have it from an older build. And you may have tried task 29, but you must have used the wrong version. Use the attached version.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Task29.rar (448.0 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
I removed some stuff, to make the ROM the best out of box experience as possible. All of the stuff I removed can be installed via CAB. Went back to the HTC version of Youtube because the layout of the app is nicer, just my opinion. Advanced Config has been out for a while now (can cause possible issues in certain situations).

I did not include the MH splash image for the initial boot splash with this latest release, so you must still have it from an older build. And you may have tried task 29, but you must have used the wrong version. Use the attached version.
Yea ur correct i did not have that version of task29, that fixed it thanks ..an now lets try ur latest build

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development