PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 4-11-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

nbh download fixed on Online updater app now.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 04-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

dibbson, is there anyway to add the ability to run "exe's" from the startup app? I keep my email settings saved to a spb backup exe auto installer. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

I will look into it, where do you keep that file (folder wise)?
Old 04-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

In the cabs folder, with my other cabs. Not a big deal either way.

I see you went back the old taskmanager. Just curious why, i kind of liked the old one.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

x2 just seems to run better to me, and it takes up less ram. ark uses about 1.5MB of RAM and x2 uses around 150KB of RAM which was another reason i made the switch.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

this ROM is sick. u outdid yourself this time. i have noticed a bunch of little things that i cant begin 2 remember from black highlights to more ram. and did i notice apps close now when i tap "X"? i guess u got ameba working. and of course, smoking fast. still tweaking but this is just awesome. thank u!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

glad it's running good for ya, i try... and yes, ameba now works.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

madizmo is becoming a great contributor

Just upgrade from tp to tp2 and have flashed almost every rom on here and i must say yours is the fastest. i dont know what tweaks you have done but manila is smoking fast. Excellent work, this rom is awesome.

THANK YOU
Old 04-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

thanks, glad its running good for you
Old 04-12-2010, 04:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started

Sorry Dibbson to rain on your parade but I have noticed one thing that is locking up the phone. When clicking on the x when your in the menu or when your closing out the dialer it will sometimes lock up. I would say maybe 1 out of every 5 times. This is a slick ROM and although its a pain in the a$$ when it locks up I wont go to another ROM because I like yours the best. This problem has been around for the past few updates. If you need more details let me know. Thanks for the ROM and keep up the good work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development