PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 04:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ultima232 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated December 10th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecool742 View Post
okey.. I'm confused with this new start menu moved to the buttom.. is there way to change it?
awesome rom !
nope, that is the new UI style of the new 6.5.x ROMs. If you wanted to change it, it'd be a lot easier just flashing an older ROM.

Last edited by ultima232; 01-12-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: added quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

[SP]JESTER is a n00b

Hey NFS, We miss you dude! Come back i want something new, i miss getting on and a ROM upate has been released within like a month. Its officially been a month and 2 days and phone still works fine. I wish MS would fix their shitty call list thing and make it easier to use. But you make great ROMS. Just Come back and make another on a newer kernel if its stable enough pleasee )
Old 01-14-2010, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN

If someone is willing to compile a list of current issues. I might make an update.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: ALLTEL

kpr101 is a n00b

Hey NFS,
I have a question about Pix and Video messaging. It is not option in the Rom and I was wondering if that is something that can be addressed or is it not in the ROM because of carrier specific feature adds. I love the ROM I have tried a few and yours seems to be about the best I have used and I plan to donate. Just wondering what is the Deal with cooking of the ROM for that feature.

Thanks

Last edited by kpr101; 01-14-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSFAN View Post
If someone is willing to compile a list of current issues. I might make an update.
would you be willing to update your other rom (the one with task manager on the top). If this is possible would you be able to leave out the panoramic background? I just cant get used to the new version with the taskfade. thanks again.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raph800
Carrier: verizon

-ebby- is a n00b

I would like a different task manager, and i have an issue with switching keyboards, i have to press setting on fingerkeyboard to get it to work, and swype won't load at all, this might be because of installing these keyboards becasue it switched the default to the really old keyboard.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

moorek is a n00b

Ugh. Has anyone had an issue with the 6.5.3 ROM (Verizon) and the GPS not working? I started with a clean slate, loaded the ROM, clear storage, reset, boot, soft reset, ran Verizon provisioning cab and I cannot get it to lock with a satellite.

Loaded the HTC GPS Tool, set to COM4, set baud 4800, set chip Q 7500, open port, start test and it never gets fixed to a satellite. I have tried Google Maps and Bing and neither can connect. Cripes. Any guesses? Yes, I am outside with no trees blocking my range. It worked before with the NFSFAN 6.5 ROM and MightyROM.

FYI, I have tried about 6 or 7 of the more popular TP ROMs and this ROM is the best, especially if you have a crippled Verizon unit. Thanks!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

spankmaster is just getting started

i cant compile a full list, but after flashing your rom just today, it seems i cant exit out of a program in the task manager. i can get out of the program but i cant close it. if you hold down on the back button or screen for a second it shows the red x on the window, but i can never get the application to exit. that and i doesnt look like my metropcs wap cab is working all that well on this either, otherwise you rom is by far the FASTEST ive ever used and i really like it, i pray for an updated version because this one is already awesome!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSFAN View Post
I can't say I've got any issues outside of ICS not working over wifi, but I am interested in the new version of outlook that adds threaded emails... not sure if that windows version is widely available yet or not.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

I would like to compile a list of issues...
but I cant find any... I have been using this since it started.
everytime i would flash a different rom, in a few hours, I would find something that would stop me from continuing.. then I would flash back to yours..

I would really like a sense 2.1 and a sense 2.5....

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development