PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 07:01 PM
FZ1
N00b
Pocket PC: Hermann
Carrier: vzw

FZ1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [July 5] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.09...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
DCD chimes in on this thread where the regedit was discovered...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73005
Thanks for that but I'm seeing the x/160 count on 1.09's sms and my thread_sms.htm/compose_sms.htm both show "count" in them. I'm not sure what's discussed in that thread's been removed in 1.09.

Last edited by FZ1; 07-15-2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: was misleading
Old 07-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] [July 5] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.09...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 WM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
Its not really possible without a complete overhaul of the html design.

I did modify it so that it would not display any count, but would still display "(2 Messages)" when you pass 160 characters. However, this still causes the update-after-each-character behavior that creates lag.

I am going with no count and leaving it at that. Thanks for this find.
This is what DCD wrote from that thread...i haven't been on 1.09 for a few days and can't remember if i had the count or not, but there's no telling if DCD changed his mind or not and put it back in...

One thing i KNOW...i used from 1.01 on and there wasn't a HINT of keyboard lag in any of the versions...maybe it's something else you're installing causing the lag?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

DCD... Any chance you might produce a final WM6.1 rom so that I can play NFSU? Hehehe... :P

With 0.96 it just won't work... I have created my own roms but I have been spoiled by the no keyboard lag...
Old 07-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Samsung i780
Carrier: Indosat Starone

vince_wonk is a n00b

i have a problem with this dcd rom, i use to be an owner of mogul and become one of the dcd fans, its nice to see his rom on hermann. the problem is the battery only last for 12 hours and it tend to "hang/stuck" a lot. i have to soft reset it 20 times a day. is it a final release or still "beta" version? but its so much faster compared to Stock Sprint rom and i love it. sorry for my bad english.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

i would consider dcd's roms to still be in beta, he has mentioned he will start a thread on xda, i'm guessing when he feels its ready to be fully supported by his greatness

Old 07-12-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

Well I tried out JD's latest stripped down rom, but now I'm back with dcd's 1.09 and happy enough for now. Everything that I need to be working is working. I'm just sick of the clunkfest that Windows Mobile ANYTHING usually is.

Praying those Android guys make huge strides.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

1.11 up now check the server !!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how this rom now ? hows the keyboard lag ?
Old 07-14-2009, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
1.11 up now check the server !!!!

There are also two new radios out there...1.12.20F, 1.12.31F

I'm going to try 31F straight away.

OH! there looks to be new carrier cabs too.

Last edited by sudermatt; 07-14-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
how this rom now ? hows the keyboard lag ?
flashing now i will let you know asap

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development