PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I'm soo close to a black dialer release but there is one thing that is bugging the crap out of me that I can seem to fix

If anyone knows what file and where its located to turn this from white to black I'd appreciate it

Seems like it might be a color code hex edit. Thats not a bar, its the background color of the contacts menu that appears there.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:35 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I'm soo close to a black dialer release but there is one thing that is bugging the crap out of me that I can seem to fix

If anyone knows what file and where its located to turn this from white to black I'd appreciate it
That shows up because they didn't properly resize the dialer's contacts list when they ported the dialer over at XDA. You'll notice this when you hide the keyboard and scroll the contacts list.. it just doesn't quite fit perfectly

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 06-08-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

Velvis is a n00b

My clock still loses an hour when I soft reset my phone.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by qquag View Post
I have tried to put the new build on my vzw phone but it will have nothing to do with it. I have tried a 8meg and a 12 meg page file and it still will not boot up correctly. I was wanting to know if any one else from vzw is using this rom? and if so what are they doing to get it to work. I have tried flashing from card and usb and still not working
Same issue is happening with me, im getting mixed replys saying it works with VZW yet cant seem to find anyone who's tried it them selves. mine gets stuck on energyrom bootscreen as well. hope this issue can be fixed or someone can help with this situation cuz the this rom is amazing and i hope i can use it soon.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

I've been running the "2009 06 05" build for some days now. Enjoying the new dialer and other upgrades.

I've found a few things for the "let's make this ROM better, together" category.
  • The soft qwerty defaults to "Touch Input" even when a 3rd party soft qwerty is installed and set to be the default. If a 3rd party soft qwerty is set as default, the setting is lost after a soft reset. (In the previous build this was not an issue.)
  • AVCRP does not work in the Music tab, but it works fine with other applications that use AVCRP. (In the previous build this was not an issue. Although I guess someone found something wrong with BT in prior builds it was fine for me till this build.)
  • Weather used to show up in the calendar tab day view, but does not any more. I liked seeing weather in the calendar tab day view as it was in build "2009 6 01".
These Energy ROMs are so good I think the bar has been raised in terms of expectations . If I knew Energy ROMs were this good, I would have been asking NRGZ to consider making CDMA Touch Pro ROMS before he started doing it .
Old 06-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
My clock still loses an hour when I soft reset my phone.
It is a bug with TF3D2, you have to adjust it manually

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-08-2009, 03:58 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
That shows up because they didn't properly resize the dialer's contacts list when they ported the dialer over at XDA. You'll notice this when you hide the keyboard and scroll the contacts list.. it just doesn't quite fit perfectly
Thant makes sense...i've been pulling my hair out on this one...and one other thing. I can't find the settings to change the txt color on incall screen. It's a little hard to see with the current color scheme...

Old 06-08-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hmm. Finally ive gotten the farthest i have trying to flash to my VZW TP i get al the way to the Energy Device set-up and it downloads the files/cabs but when it restarts it cant get past the energyboot screen once again, im not sure how to get it to get past it again or whats going wrong any pointers? pool is at 6 atm btw.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

qquag is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
Hmm. Finally ive gotten the farthest i have trying to flash to my VZW TP i get al the way to the Energy Device set-up and it downloads the files/cabs but when it restarts it cant get past the energyboot screen once again, im not sure how to get it to get past it again or whats going wrong any pointers? pool is at 6 atm btw.

I got this to do this once only I tried to reflash again but couldn't get it to duplicate. I guess us vzw users are out of luck. Maybe next update.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Velvis is a n00b

Does anyone know how to get the Internet Button on TF3D change to the new Opera 9.7?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro