PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

theclerk74 is keeping up the good worktheclerk74 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
negatory ghost rider.

Thanks for taking the time to try to help me out though!
Ok... I am using the 11/9 21864 build, and when I open Messaging, and go into SMS/MMS I can see the message. I click on it, and it opens up what I'm guessing is Sprint Picturemail. It's been so long since I've seen it, and I don't think I installed it.

Can someone else confirm this, or confirm that I am crazy at least?? LOL
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaopac View Post
we can't get fullscreen on 23xxx build right? the task bar always show up
No full screen with max manilla on 23 builds
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemane View Post
please dont flame
but is it possible to get a white clock on this rom?
Here you go. Next time what you do is click on the lil paper clip that is next to this thread. All files posted in this thread are in there.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 Stock Manila2.5 clock.cab (649.2 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:06 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaopac View Post
we can't get fullscreen on 23xxx build right? the task bar always show up
That is correct.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemane View Post
please dont flame
but is it possible to get a white clock on this rom?
yes you can, here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 Stock Manila2.5 clock.cab (649.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-10-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ballet sessions?
Never dawned on me you were a chick.
Should have guessed by your nick.

Nice
No one with ballet legs could ever be an idiot. LOL

Happy flashing
Meshuggah is a metal band...yo just because I call it ballet, doesn't mean I dont have balls.

On second thought...maybe I should go with this, so you are more likely to help me.

Last edited by M3shuggah; 11-10-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I flashed from PC and from laptop, both with SD card in, I also tried from SD card, I only have 1. I did try different DLs. I tried DLs from laptop, and PC
OK, so based on what I'm reading the common denominator is your SD card, so far it's always in play with the methods you've tried. It's possible that there is someting fouled on it that is fudgeing the process. Take it out, try to flash from PC.
Granted it's a long shot since you've flashed other builds but it appears to be the only thing besides bad DL (I know you've tried several) that I can think of. Give it a go, at this point...
I have one more idea, check your PM in a few.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:12 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
my Dad (as of tonight) is back in heavy medical care, who JUST got out of ICU less then 2 weeks ago, i am affraid to start using a ROM with ANY msg problems, or calls for the time being at least.
Sorry to hear that friend.
Messaging seems to be ok if not just a little slow sending and receiving.
Have not really got any calls since the flash but it should be ok.

Best wishes out for you and your family friend.
Hope your dad gets better soon.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: G1
Carrier: Verizon

juicemane is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
And there goes root flirting away!! LOL. JK Buddy

I hate to say it, but as much as i love testing, i find myself going back to 2.1's newest available of 21864 just for the following reasons. And i will ALWAYS continue trying each one just to keep helping debug stuff when possible. But the main thing's i found (up to 21864's 2.5 versions Nov.9) The whole msg is laggy still to barely be useable for me, or at least to where i can't tell if it's working or not due to the lag. When in general, flipping through the slider, it hangs for a bit (more so then not) but instead of resetting (i think a lot of people don't wait to find out that it's not locked up, but just severely lagging at times.) and just waiting, up to a minute or more sometimes, it DOES start responding again. The noted ringer doesn't work, but notification of missed call DOES. (I know this is mentioned already.) And a few other quirks. And i only use 21864 now since i know it's the fastest, and figured (assumption only here) using 23504 would be more lag then i already can't live with.

This is totally fine with me, and this isn't a compliant, as i wouldn't have recently donated $10 if i didn't think NRG wasn't doing a fanatical job!!! I am just constantly testing each release til it gets to where i won't be able to say i stick with 21864 anymore, as eventually the 6.5.1 w/ 2.5 will be good enough for me to not miss THAT much difference in speed between the 2, as i don't ever mind loosing some speed, as long as everything is working on the same level as the 21864.
That's it for me for now (til another 3-4 pages go by in 2 hours or less. LOL.) I'm off to grab Nov.10th 23504 and test that now. I have fun, no matter. Since i keep saving/restoring my info/contacts/msg each time anyway. I'm in no loss. But my Dad (as of tonight) is back in heavy medical care, who JUST got out of ICU less then 2 weeks ago, i am affraid to start using a ROM with ANY msg problems, or calls for the time being at least.
THIS
you should get that Vito SMS for texting. The texting interface in the htc sense is extremely laggy. it makes it hard to have a back and forth conversation. I guess im in your same boat. NRG does a great job, so im going to keep coming through to check out his work, and will definately make a donation when i get my paycheck.

I cant wait for a stable and quick/ lag free htc sense build. the home screen is soo nice.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Oh ****...Builds 23XXX allow you to move the icons around again on the Start Menu! It's a no brainer for me now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro