PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Rom for Sprint?

Well I prefer to keep the interface simple more like the Sprint.. though it would be nice to be able to add a few more links to it than 7. Just more of an enhancement without a ton of apps I probably won't use or know how to use. Fast quick response and a transparent clock that can be flipped out of the way to the smaller one like I am using now. I don't mind added functionality as long as it's not totally interupting the ease of the primary screen like the Today Menu or cluttering it more.. the one I tried had turned the menu into a windows style menu. I simplicity for the major features.. dialing, messaging, the primary menu. and so many seem to make it not as easy to use one even changed the contacts to a smaller harder to select contacts screen.

Tried Meridan's.. it's quite nice.. but still can't figure out how to activate radio after I installed the rom.. I can't find any shortcut for the app anywheres.

Last edited by molitar; 03-14-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Ok Meridian SUCKS! DAMN why do they keep disabling Sprint stuff.. I tried to install Sprint TV on the Meridian and it just errors! Also the damn Sprint Radio doesn't even work either And now I got multiple shortcuts in all programs, ect with meridian.. Guess I be better off going back to stock at least the stupid thing works the way it's suppose to.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:17 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok Meridian SUCKS! DAMN why do they keep disabling Sprint stuff.. I tried to install Sprint TV on the Meridian and it just errors! Also the damn Sprint Radio doesn't even work either And now I got multiple shortcuts in all programs, ect with meridian.. Guess I be better off going back to stock at least the stupid thing works the way it's suppose to.
Mine is stock, but fixed the way it is should of been... That's what I say...

Fully Customized and Sprint apps working right after flash! Try a rstg rom...

Old 03-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Mine is stock, but fixed the way it is should of been... That's what I say...

Fully Customized and Sprint apps working right after flash! Try a rstg rom...
I was not able to get Sprint Radio working.. And the mods nobody explains what they do.. I couldn't even find the correct transparent flip clock that still allowed the flipping to smaller clock to get it off the screen. I wish their was a simple mod pack of mods to be added.. and I would stick with stock also.. because so far everyone keeps killing the sprint special features in most of their mods! How can they dare call it things like KK Sprint Loaded when the author lied and took out the sprint tv and didn't even add the sprint radio.. if their going to call it Sprint loaded than load the stupid thing.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

guzjon66 is a n00b

Juicy is the best, thats what I'm running and I love it!!! It's very similar to the sprint one but its super fast!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzjon66 View Post
Juicy is the best, thats what I'm running and I love it!!! It's very similar to the sprint one but its super fast!
Ok how is it like Sprint? I just tried it.. No Sprint Tv at all.. completely missing from the slide bar. Only way I have seen to get my Sprint Tv is to go stock only!
Old 03-14-2009, 10:45 PM
N00b

JohnAD is just getting started

No one is going to put Sprint TV in the slide bar. It's not worth its own menu. Just install the cab and run it from Programs. I was all excited about it at first but when it really boils down to it Sprint TV looks terrible and is about as useful as a 5th appendix.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAD View Post
No one is going to put Sprint TV in the slide bar. It's not worth its own menu. Just install the cab and run it from Programs. I was all excited about it at first but when it really boils down to it Sprint TV looks terrible and is about as useful as a 5th appendix.
Problem is the damn TV won't run when installed into another rom.. it reports a problem running file security something or other.. and will not launch. And I still have not found a damn way to get Sprint Radio to run since I can't find it at all when it's installed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development