PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21928.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
unless something changes, I won't be developing for TP2.

no monies... oh noes!
Hey Juicy can I be the first too say THANK YOU. And if you don't mine we as a family will like to keep you developing for us so with your permission can we start a paypal fun to get you a TP2, we can work out the technicalates later but we want you here and I will be bugging you for BB upgrades also because I have one too for the wifey...
thanks
Old 07-22-2009, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Thanks Juicy for giving us something in the end. I truly am sorry to flash it knowing it is most likely the last. But as I have said many times before, it is completely understandable and I do hope things work out for your new toy. Maybe we will get lucky and catch ya on the next gen of phones. Thanks again for everything you have done. My TP2 will truly be empty without you when it comes out. So I will cherish this final build on the TP heh.

Thanks again and cheers to ya!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Juicy Thanx for the release,, it's great you're still keeping us up to date too, it must be tough to work on 2 completly differrent mobile phone... As always I thinks your Rom followers would be able to help and provide that TP2... Or, your still within your 2 week Trial with BB.. LOL .. Enjoy which ever one makes you happier.!!
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
hi, lots of pages to read through here, my youtube doesnt work and when it does theres no sound, is there a fix for it here somewheres? big youtube fan, and dont wana leave this rom, any suggestions?
yes this is a big thread and will continue to grow but here is a trick look for the build date and only go back to those pages and you will be up to speed on that particular ROM., hope this help
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Thanks Juicy for giving us something in the end. I truly am sorry to flash it knowing it is most likely the last. But as I have said many times before, it is completely understandable and I do hope things work out for your new toy. Maybe we will get lucky and catch ya on the next gen of phones. Thanks again for everything you have done. My TP2 will truly be empty without you when it comes out. So I will cherish this final build on the TP heh.

Thanks again and cheers to ya!
this is not goodbye. it is not my last release.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

jeeez im such a noob, i just realized im in the tp section, i have a diamond, looks like theres an update
Old 07-22-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

downloading downloading lmaooooo, i hate rapidshare but i love this rom my girl is going to kill me shes waiting for me outside lmaoooooo. I told her im eating with fam so she need to wait 15 roflll. Juicy ur the man, and yea i agree we should start a paypal so we can get u that tp2 cause im definatly getting when $hity sprint gets it
Old 07-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

shaken17 is a n00b

I want to flash this rom. However, Every time i go to the reboot screen It disconnects from active sync. Saying serial at the bottom instead of usb. what can I do?
Old 07-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21928.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
unless something changes, I won't be developing for TP2.

no monies... oh noes!
then let us donate to you for the device...how much would telus charge you to add another line?

we all could donate to get you monies for the tp2 and some extra for the additional line. plus i'm sure a lot of ppl would donate just for everything you've already done...
Old 07-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
this is not goodbye. it is not my last release.
hope no one mistaken this as Juicy saying goodbye, i know that he has a new toy and another coming soon (I hope) and I will switcdhing buit i know like Juicy said its a strong possibility that he will / will not be switching soon so I just made a suggestion to stay above the curve

Last edited by Nygel; 07-22-2009 at 06:39 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development