PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 01:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

anyone for a game of beat the dead horse?
Old 07-17-2009, 01:59 AM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

Trantastic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post

Thanks buddy!! It works! Score!=D>
Old 07-17-2009, 02:04 AM
N00b

Trantastic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
anyone for a game of beat the dead horse?

Sorry to ask a question. Didn't mean to piss in your cheerios!
Old 07-17-2009, 08:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

thelastpoet is keeping up the good workthelastpoet is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisincali View Post
You think its OK to ban someone for making a better rom, you have to be kidding me. Everybody here gets their ideas from somewhere its not like they own everything. Stop being a hippy. If I were to make the best Rom, it would be a mix of all the Rom's i have tried here. Then you would call me a pirate but I would still be on top.
its not about "Stealing" the point of the community is the sharing of ideas, tips, tricks, fixes and hacks...

BUT you should give people credit where it is due...if a person is so egocentric that, as an adult, they feel passing someones ideas as there own to a bunch of faceless people on the internet is cool they. they seriously have issues...

he acted like a douche for no reason and Juicy had every right to be like wtf just give me my props and show basic respect...

put ya shirt back on son....

and Juicy thanx for the ROM's they are the ONLY ones i ues pimpin
Old 07-17-2009, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

i really like this rom. i use it n my diamond and on my pro. i just have one problem. i can't seem to get youtube to play anything. it pulls it up just fine, but when you click the video it tells you it cannot be played. am i the only one with this issue. i have flashed it 3 times from a sprint rom but still nothing. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Old 07-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
i really like this rom. i use it n my diamond and on my pro. i just have one problem. i can't seem to get youtube to play anything. it pulls it up just fine, but when you click the video it tells you it cannot be played. am i the only one with this issue. i have flashed it 3 times from a sprint rom but still nothing. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
If you had read back when the ROM was posted youwill have "read" that the Youtube is an issue along with some others. It will be a great idea to read some post on the ROM you have first then search for a result to your problem then if that dont seeem to help then load up the thread with a question.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
If you had read back when the ROM was posted youwill have "read" that the Youtube is an issue along with some others. It will be a great idea to read some post on the ROM you have first then search for a result to your problem then if that dont seeem to help then load up the thread with a question.
Also of note, there's a work around solution already posted for the youtube deal.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
agreed...if you go back a few pages there is a cab you can download of a working youtube. quality isnt very good, but a fix nonetheless.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this was resolved or had a fix, I just could not find when searching thread....

Perhaps a DumbA$$ question, I noticed in three areas (so far), the "faves" tab, the contacts "filter" tab, and "Add a new push page" which goes to your internet favorites page.

What do all these pages have in common, well you cannot select the last few choices. You can swipe down to the bottom of the list, but within 1 second, it bounces back up...for example, under the "faves" let's say you have 6 contacts, you can swipe down to the 6th and last contact but it will not still there for you to select, it will scroll back up...same thing affects the "filters" you cannot select the last few outlook "categories" so you can view a small list of contacts. I use my phone for work, so I have filters see for a few vendor companies that I have lots of contacts from. It's difficult to remember all the names per vendor, so I filter by company_x to view the abreviated list, please help with fix....
Old 07-17-2009, 11:23 AM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Thumbs up Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Juicy, I have a solution for a common problem in these threads. Can you put a link on the first post when you drop a new ROM to the page in the thread where you released it. That way when someone (noob or just new to the thread or your ROMs) who doesn't understand your naming nomenclature ventures in they can easily got to the release post and read forward. Might help with all of the "if you just go back a few pages" replies we seem to have to post over and over again. It's your thread just a suggestion.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development