PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

dahlem 05-08-2009 09:28 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

So is it hitting tonight! f5, f5, f5 . . . which manila are you using this time?

Juicy47 05-08-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahlem (Post 904400)
So is it hitting tonight! f5, f5, f5 . . . which manila are you using this time?

not hitting tonight

Juicy47 05-08-2009 09:48 PM

Re: JUICY 7 - Looking to create from an older build

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewmerl (Post 904388)
Greetings,

After a quick infusion of Thai food and Star Trek the movie (it took a bit of effort to quit thinking of Spock as Siler), I am ready to enhance my previous experience utilizing Juicy's fine ROMs.

I have a Juicy 6 that I am thinking of going back to (call me old fashion, but it worked without a hitch), but I would like to get the last build in that group: 090406H.

The only other enhancements I would like to walk away with are:
  • Something similar to the WinMo 6.5 lock - simple, easy to use, and works better than the 6.1 with the sliding keyboard/stylus issue
  • A working version of the 'link profile' (updates and events) tab in the contacts section
  • The proper cab that links the world clock to G-alarm or any program
  • The cab that adds the programs tab with three rows and the plus to the TF3D

I found the little link that shows all the cabs that can be found in this thread, but there are so many that I am not sure which to use. It would be nice if there was a small description and install instructions that came with them, but as it stands I do not even know what post to associate them with.

I'm probably not making sense and being too high maintenance for a Friday night, but I have all this time to burn during my recovery from my surgery so please bear with me. You see how many post I've done today? ](*,)

At a minimum, can someone point me to the link to Juicy build 090406H?

Thank you for your time and patience. More irrelevant post to come. :drunken:

saw startrek today too, awesome movie...

Juicy 6 090406

... and hope you feel better

drewmerl 05-08-2009 10:08 PM

Re: JUICY 7 - Looking to create from an older build 090406H

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 904443)
saw startrek today too, awesome movie...

Juicy 6 090406

... and hope you feel better

First, thank you very much, the Percocet helps make me tired and loopy.

Second, thank you for the link.

Third, yeah, I was a bit hesitant considering Hollywood's tendency to either go overboard in a CG meth storm (see G.I. Joe trailer - they just ruined my childhood) or 'short-sheet' us on any real content like a red-headed stepchild (Speed Racer the movie...really?), but Star Trek was done with just the right touch; well worth the money (like Transformers). Heck, I'm not even a Trekkie.

Next they'll come out with Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors the Movie.

I kid, probably M.A.S.K., Visionaries, or Inhumanoids. Yes, I'm looking at my comic book collection from back in the day. Like I said, too much time. :)

sammypwns 05-08-2009 11:57 PM

a gsm version of this rom would be so badass

Juicy47 05-09-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammypwns (Post 904679)
a gsm version of this rom would be so badass

want to donate a gsm device? i'd be happy to make you a rom ;) ... a touch hd would be even better :)

leoiden 05-09-2009 01:17 AM

hey juicy47
would it be too much to ask if you could tell me where i can get the rhodium oem package for htc email setup wizard, assuming the one you have in your latest build rom ?
thanks in advance

drewmerl 05-09-2009 01:37 AM

JUICY 6 - Program Tab, Device/Screen Lock, Facebook/Album Picture Upload

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewmerl (Post 904388)

The only other enhancements I would like to walk away with are:
  • Something similar to the WinMo 6.5 lock - simple, easy to use, and works better than the 6.1 with the sliding keyboard/stylus issue

After some browsing I found that the 'Device Lock 1.1' will suit my needs for now.

Quote:

• A working version of the 'link profile' (updates and events) tab in the contacts section

The ROM contains this, but doesn't seem to work, only hangs for a while.

Quote:

• The proper cab that links the world clock to G-alarm or any program

Not successful. I have Alarm Master and would like to link the World Clock to Alarm Master (similar to G-Alarm, but I paid for it). Can someone please give me some direction to either the correct file to get G-Alarm to work or even better, how to get the World Clock properly mapped to another program?

Quote:

• The cab that adds the programs tab with three rows and the plus to the TF3D

I found this link (#756) to get the program tab with no issues. I would like the 3 column with the larger icons instead of the 4 columns it installs natively. Any ideas?

OTHER INFO/FINDS/INQUIRIES:
I also found that the 'HTC Album + Social Networks Engine' is the tool I need to upload multiple images from the HTC Album to my Facebook account, exactly the work-around I was looking to avoid using the Facebook App loading one image at a time. Original Link.

I hope I was detailed enough to supply others with enough information to guide me and to assist those that, like me, are new to this.

Thank you.

Juicy47 05-09-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leoiden (Post 904784)
hey juicy47
would it be too much to ask if you could tell me where i can get the rhodium oem package for htc email setup wizard, assuming the one you have in your latest build rom ?
thanks in advance

any rhodium or topaz dump rom... remember you need rhodium/topaz manila for this to be useful.

alternatively, you can use an oem-izer like ervius package tool to reverse xbmod's cab for it into an oem.

leoiden 05-09-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 904826)
any rhodium or topaz dump rom... remember you need rhodium/topaz manila for this to be useful.

alternatively, you can use an oem-izer like ervius package tool to reverse xbmod's cab for it into an oem.

thank you bro =D>