PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

DeePDA 05-08-2009 04:32 AM

Re: Upload Multiple Photos to Facebook through TF3D Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewmerl (Post 902794)
Good Morning,

Still installing some programs on new flash and I am looking for the Facebook file that will allow me to upload multiple images from the native TF3D albums. I did install the Facebook App, but sometimes I take 10-12 pics at a time and I enjoyed the ability to upload all at once instead of one at a time.

I have found several cabs, but which cab will give me that fuction?

Thank you.

We should ask Juicy for that FB v0.16, I'm sure it'll have it

drewmerl 05-08-2009 08:27 AM

HTC Weather Database TF3D

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewmerl (Post 902727)
I just took the step to flash to Juicy 7 090429H and installed the Weather Master cab (thank you), I turned off TF3D and added my city per instructions, but I did something wrong somewhere along the way as I get a 32 degree temperature and "IDS_STATE_0" for the weather status. The five day forecast is similar with "IDS_UNKN..."

I used the search opiton, but the results didn't get me any further.

I figured it out, although the directions say type in the city as in Accuweather (pine-hill), I actually had to just type it in as a normal name (Pine Hill) and add it then set it to the actual tab. Thank you.

On a side note, I'm not sure how long I am going to keep this ROM, the 3G keeps turning itself back on like the stock Sprint ROM, draining the battery. Bugs I can deal with, but the battery must prevail. :D

drewmerl 05-08-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mabru2001 (Post 902843)
Shozu will give you that ability.

Thank you, it looks like a comparable replacement. Unfortunately it looks like one more login to manage.

drewmerl 05-08-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeePDA (Post 902861)
We should ask Juicy for that FB v0.16, I'm sure it'll have it

I may be wrong, but that is the app I was referring to. There is an offcial release from MSFT on a version 1.0 of the Facebook app, it adds tagging and comments, but you still can only load one photo at a time.

ViPaDawG 05-08-2009 12:01 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

does this ROM experience the keyboard input lag? I am on the stock rom, and I used to use a custom rom that I cooked myself on my mogul, but haven't really tinkered with custom roms on my touch pro. but I am interested in getting TF3D for horizontal view, and I also want to get rid of the keyboard lag. I can type out a text message, and then wait 10-15 seconds for the phone to catch up before I can send it. Can anyone confirm that this lag is gone?

jskee35 05-08-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViPaDawG (Post 903283)
does this ROM experience the keyboard input lag? I am on the stock rom, and I used to use a custom rom that I cooked myself on my mogul, but haven't really tinkered with custom roms on my touch pro. but I am interested in getting TF3D for horizontal view, and I also want to get rid of the keyboard lag. I can type out a text message, and then wait 10-15 seconds for the phone to catch up before I can send it. Can anyone confirm that this lag is gone?

for me it was, but sometimes i believe that it depends on what all is installed and/or running on the phone at the time. give it a shot and see, its a great ROM imo

Nygel 05-08-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

that is a common problem I think we can't get it down to 0 lag but there will still be some kinda of a lag present. also has to do with whats running in the back round

thelastpoet 05-08-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queknight (Post 902388)
Thats what i thought but thats the only thing I can think of that is keeping me from running Diamond TF3D Config. It intall but when i try to run it it won't open

i assume its because this version of manilla is different from the manilla that program was written for

djsonar 05-08-2009 01:48 PM

making progress i see.=D>

Juicy X: 0905XXH

[ ] New Custom Kitchen
[+] Facebook (1.0.0.7)
[+] AutoRun (4.31.6.2)
[+] Updated Touch Drivers
[#] SprintTV Support
[#] Updated ZLibCE Library

drewmerl 05-08-2009 02:23 PM

JUICY 7 - Keyboard Delay, input repeat

Quote:

Yes, I am experiencing some delay with the keyboard input. Honestly YMMV and for me its not that bad, but the real issue is when it gets what I like to call the 'Mogul repeat' bug and repeats letters as if you were holding down on the key. That and a few other reasons is why I will be going back to one of his other fantastic ROMs.