PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

blazin-asian 03-30-2009 04:25 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

*sigh* so my internet stopped working and i tried to go to my EPST settings to change them, but it doesnt work.

i punch in ##DATA# and i can see EPST app flashing and it takes me back to the dialer!

is this a bug or should i revert back to an older rom?

thanks!

jthomas8946 03-30-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin-asian (Post 810979)
*sigh* so my internet stopped working and i tried to go to my EPST settings to change them, but it doesnt work.

i punch in ##DATA# and i can see EPST app flashing and it takes me back to the dialer!

is this a bug or should i revert back to an older rom?

thanks!

My data connection stoped working once I hooked my Touch via USB to my computer. I had to soft reset the phone in order to get the data connection back. I believe it has something to do with the fix posted earlier in this thread for the bluetooth issue.

blazin-asian 03-30-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jthomas8946 (Post 810989)
My data connection stoped working once I hooked my Touch via USB to my computer. I had to soft reset the phone in order to get the data connection back. I believe it has something to do with the fix posted earlier in this thread for the bluetooth issue.

earlier i had the problem with the multiple text messages being resent, so i called Sprint thinking it was a network issue. they reprovisioned my text account and now my internet isnt working.

im sure its as easy as going into my EPST and changing the active profile, but i cant access EPST

:(

tallen08 03-30-2009 04:32 PM

Juicy,

Great ROM, I have always come back to the Juice on my ROMS...keep up the great work. I have searched high and low for any fixes with the Landscape for the Stocks tab and can't find anything. It doesn't show the stock amount of performance. Is there a fix and could it be included in your next release? Using your latest ROM I pretty much have a perfect copy of the TP2 with this little exception. You ROCK!!!!

jthomas8946 03-30-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin-asian (Post 810995)
earlier i had the problem with the multiple text messages being resent, so i called Sprint thinking it was a network issue. they reprovisioned my text account and now my internet isnt working.

im sure its as easy as going into my EPST and changing the active profile, but i cant access EPST

:(

After Sprint reprovisiones your account it can take a couple of hours to work again.

blazin-asian 03-30-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jthomas8946 (Post 811001)
After Sprint reprovisiones your account it can take a couple of hours to work again.

that stinks because ive had this problem before and it works almost immediately after changing active profile. darn sprint has to take forever to do anything. this is why i hate calling CSR

theyre supposed to call me back to see if it worked, but how can i tell them i cant access EPST or update PRL or profile? lol

o Cephas O 03-30-2009 04:40 PM

Juicy_6_090328H - Bug Report

1: TouchFlo will randomly restart when clicking around on different tabs.
1.a: Clicked the weather tab after install and soft reset TouchFlo restarted was then able to add a city

1.b Clicked add favorite in the contacts tab selected the favorite when asked to select the picture TouchFlo restarted

2: Contact card will not allow me to select a photo from my library to add to any contact. I must click edit contact in order to goto the details section of the contact and click add/change picture line to add a picture

3: When I goto the phone settings menu it says the Ringtones are either not there or corrupt. I have been able to set a ringtone through file explorer but I can not get the phone to Vibrate + Ring because the settings screen always says Ring Ton corrupt. This message appears no matter what Ringtone I select, custom or OEM. I have also reupdated all the ringtones and verified they work from the Rhodium pack and still gives this error

piranah 03-30-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin-asian (Post 811004)
that stinks because ive had this problem before and it works almost immediately after changing active profile. darn sprint has to take forever to do anything. this is why i hate calling CSR

theyre supposed to call me back to see if it worked, but how can i tell them i cant access EPST or update PRL or profile? lol

yea have had the same problem...unfortunately i had to flash to a different rom, as my phone automatically resent about 500 text messages...called sprint and they redid the text on the account, but still happening. i really want to run this rom, but until this bug is fixed i cant use this rom.

blazin-asian 03-30-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piranah (Post 811030)
yea have had the same problem...unfortunately i had to flash to a different rom, as my phone automatically resent about 500 text messages...called sprint and they redid the text on the account, but still happening. i really want to run this rom, but until this bug is fixed i cant use this rom.

thanks. i'll be reverting back to 5 tonight then

piranah 03-30-2009 05:14 PM

yea, starting to think that ill hold off on manila 2 roms till some bugs are worked out...getting tired of flashing...lol

edit: not tired in that sense, but when you have to flash to be able to use your phone for 20 minutes, it gets kind of annoying....regular flashing to try a new rom will never get old...lol