PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Lurker

melloncollie128 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
your phone won't power up at all? hard reset?
No, no. It powers up but just hangs at the screen that displays the words:
"Touch Pro"

and then it displays red text with radio and phone versions. I'll stake a picture if it helps. The only way I can get it back to working order is to press and hold the power button and the volume down button while I press reset. Then I need to flash Sprint's stock ROM. I was also able to flash the leaked Touch Pro2 ROM and that one worked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:42 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrubiera View Post
where is data profile. Thanks
sent ya a PM, send me back
Old 03-20-2009, 11:10 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

flash problem in opera have nothing to do with opera itself. i installed another opera on top of the original one from the rom, and flash still doesn't work at all. before, if i just install another opera, it would work. weird

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-20-2009, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work

hello all. i am running the newest mighty rom (at the time of this posting lol) and my weather tab in tf3d wasn't working at all. so i installed an HD weather tab and now i can see the weather and go through my cities but it doesn't display the names or the current temp which kinda makes it useless. someone please help!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kinesis is a n00b

This mightyrom is amazing, no doubt. But there is a problem that's really been bugging me. I dislike ICS, I think its Microsoft Proprietary junk and a real PPP connection is superior. I started off with the Apache, and then the Titan, then the Touch Pro. I always liked the original WMODEM.EXE functionality. For some reason I Cannot load wmodem.exe in the Touch Pro Windows Mobile Environment. Ive tried 4 or 5 different versions. Is there a hack of some sort to get the original WMODEM PPP modem working? Its so much better for UNIX/Linux etc, enables you to open ports and not be behind a firewall (Essentially ICS is a 'router' of sorts) and it doesn't drain the PDA's battery so much.

Help on getting the original WMODEM.EXE functionality we all know and love would be appreciated. I've posted all over PPC Geeks and XDA Developers with no luck. Thanks

I've tried the following things:

Using the wmodem.exe from the HTC Titan
Using 3-4 different versions submitted to me on XDA Developers in a zip file
Loading my H:\ drive (Phone as Hard Drive) then going into CMD.EXE - attrib -S -H each wmodem.exe
Turning off TouchFlo3D on a hunch didn't make it work either

Double tapping and hitting enter on the WMODEM.EXE causes nothing to happen. Its as if you put this in a C++ program:

main() {
exit(0);
}

It just simply does nothing. No error is displayed or anything.

Last edited by kinesis; 03-21-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mikey1234 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and agree here! I think the 130 character SMS works better than the 160, once i load the 160 cab it slows down and continues to go down hill, hard resets do nothing... mightymike, can you check into this and come up with a fix oh holy one? I see your rom is "bug-free" and would love mine to be this way, i agree with matt that the rom is great and very stable, very nice build, but this keyboard lag is destroying my life lol... hook me up man, thanks for all your help and the time and effort you are putting into these rom's.
i feel the same way... i'm just hoping that the 130 character will treat my mightyrom 4.14 fine. i'm okay with 30 less characters, means sometimes i will be sending two texts instead of one. no biggie until a fix is found/addressed.... seems like a lot of people are having no issue with this anyway, but i def agree, it is giving me on and off issues
Old 03-21-2009, 12:38 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

This is the slider Mike decided on and this is the slider that's going to stay...

Last edited by LilRico; 03-21-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1234 View Post
i feel the same way... i'm just hoping that the 130 character will treat my mightyrom 4.14 fine. i'm okay with 30 less characters, means sometimes i will be sending two texts instead of one. no biggie until a fix is found/addressed.... seems like a lot of people are having no issue with this anyway, but i def agree, it is giving me on and off issues
<characteristic type="HKCU\Software\Microsoft\SMS\TextShared" translation="filesystem">
<parm name="IS637MaxAsciiCharacters" datatype="integer" value="130"/>
</characteristic>

Edit that value in ur registry.

Even IF it doesn't work, you won't be sending 2 messages. Your carrier splits your messages at 160 characters anyways. So even if you type 150 characters, it will still send in ONE message.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The Alimighty Mice goes at it again! This just keeps gettn better... you DA MAN!

MR4L!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development