PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
read your e-mails......
Playing Halo Wars can't!
Old 03-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G, Blackberry Bold

Deval is keeping up the good workDeval is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Me too!! Can't put the damn game down!
My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Lurker

microbolt is a n00b

Just switched to this ROM and am having troubles getting the GPS to work. Anything you all can think of that I'm missing? I verified that Location is set to ON and have tried to get an fix with Google Maps and HTC GPS Tool with no luck. I am able to download information through Quick GPS. I tried waiting up to 20 minutes to get working and still no luck.

I just got this phone and haven't had it working since I got it. I've tried a few other ROM's with no luck as well. I'm using the Alltel version of it. I lost my old Touch Pro and had it working on it. I replaced it with a new phone using my insurance but I can't get my new phone to work. Anything that I can check that may make it work?

I've been beating my head against the wall all day trying to get it to work. I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

Thanks for your help!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

outkast203 is a n00b

Hi everyone,

So I finally got this flashed and so far it is freakin awesome. The only thing i am having problems with is receiving calls. They are not coming through and people are getting my voicemail. Anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this. Thanks
Old 03-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbolt View Post
Just switched to this ROM and am having troubles getting the GPS to work. Anything you all can think of that I'm missing? I verified that Location is set to ON and have tried to get an fix with Google Maps and HTC GPS Tool with no luck. I am able to download information through Quick GPS. I tried waiting up to 20 minutes to get working and still no luck.

I just got this phone and haven't had it working since I got it. I've tried a few other ROM's with no luck as well. I'm using the Alltel version of it. I lost my old Touch Pro and had it working on it. I replaced it with a new phone using my insurance but I can't get my new phone to work. Anything that I can check that may make it work?

I've been beating my head against the wall all day trying to get it to work. I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

Thanks for your help!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
Hi everyone,

So I finally got this flashed and so far it is freakin awesome. The only thing i am having problems with is receiving calls. They are not coming through and people are getting my voicemail. Anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this. Thanks

After each FLASH make sure to HARD RESET afterwards. It fixes most of the problems found or glitches.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Lurker

outkast203 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
After each FLASH make sure to HARD RESET afterwards. It fixes most of the problems found or glitches.

I did the hard reset right after flashing today seems to be the only day that i am missing calls. could it have some thing to do with the phone being in standby?
Old 03-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
I did the hard reset right after flashing today seems to be the only day that i am missing calls. could it have some thing to do with the phone being in standby?
It shouldn't, have you tried switching the RADIO?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=RADIO
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Lurker

outkast203 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
It shouldn't, have you tried switching the RADIO?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=RADIO
No i hadn't i still have the shipped radio v1.03.15F so i will update to the v1.11.00F shortly and see if that helps. Thank you for the info.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch PRo

67chevelle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
Just download the .png file to your phone, and in TF3D goto Settings - > wallpaper and look for where you put the image file. You'll also want the .cab file that makes it so the wallpaper displays on all screens.

There are 4 .cabs alltogether,
one for the theme itself
one for the Slider
one for the clock
and the last one for RandomAccess.
+ The wallpaper which is a .png file, and that other .cab I mentioned above.
oops im sorry, i forgot to put the thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
i just want to change the start icon in the taskbar because right now it all white.

and how do i remove a theme from the phone? i downloaded te blue theme but i dont want it anymore because i prefer the default green theme. i already deleted the blue them from my documents in file explorer but after a couple soft resets its still blue. am i missing a hidden file somewhere or something? do i need to hardreset or something?
Old 03-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Can someone please help. I'm using this rom and cant figure out how to disable the mobile browser redirector in opera. I've followed the steps below that was posted in another post. i've done everything step by step below but it's still redirecting. Am I missing something??

Opera 9.5 Build 15954

If you have trouble with Opera displaying flash or it continues to view pages in mobile view, try this:

"• If you want to disable the redirection to the mobile version of a webpage, go to User Agent -> Spoof User Agent ID -> and set to 2. Also go to User Prefs -> Custom User Agent -> and press Default, to make this blank.

• User Prefs -> Notify about done download -> enable (notifies you when a download is finished)

• User Prefs -> Turbo Mode -> enable (draws images instantly)

• User Prefs -> Automatic RAM Cache -> enable (didn't notice any difference, but it sounds good)" (by barty22 @XDA)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development