PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 16th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quick question:

I installed Fingerkeyboard 2.1 (FK2.1) VGA by Giannis on the 7/16 MR, and anytime I soft reset the phone, rather than have FK2.1 come up as my default SIP, or even the EZinput Mighty included with this ROM come up as the default SIP (as it would without the existence of FK2), I have that tiny, stylus-based "keyboard" come up as the default SIP.

How do I make the settings stick, so that FK2.1 (or even the former default, EZinput) become the default SIP?

Is there a registry tweak or something Im not aware of, because the settings don't stick if you just do it through the settings > personal > input menu.

Last edited by hamidxa; 07-17-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: myTouch 3G
Carrier: T-Mo

eklipz3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Quick question:

I installed Fingerkeyboard 2.1 (FK2.1) VGA by Giannis on the 7/16 MR, and anytime I soft reset the phone, rather than have FK2.1 come up as my default SIP, or even the EZinput Mighty included with this ROM come up as the default SIP (as it would without the existence of FK2), I have that tiny, stylus-based "keyboard" come up as the default SIP.

How do I make the settings stick, so that FK2.1 (or even the former default, EZinput) become the default SIP?

Is there a registry tweak or something Im not aware of, because the settings don't stick if you just do it through the settings > personal > input menu.
you gotta get a program called sipchange google it thats how i found it.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work

wow i can't play uno on this rom.. is so slow..
Thats the only game i play.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post
you gotta get a program called sipchange google it thats how i found it.
Yep, I was about to come back here and post the link for others as well, as thats the first thing I thought, why not just google change default SIP and it lead me to XDA-devs.

Here is the page I found it on for others that may be curious.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=202

Last edited by hamidxa; 07-17-2009 at 06:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:23 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

is there a cab to revert back to 6.1 start menu? i dont' like quickmenu so i was wondering if there's anything else..

also does this rom still have the messaging on start bar bug? for example, the messaging notice will display on top start bar everytime it syncs for send and recieve. but the rest of the page is on the today screen.

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 07-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

check this out for free calls
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...41&postcount=1
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

anybody havent trouble with the new seven push mail with the mr6 7/16? i keep getting critical errors
Old 07-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For some reason ever since I flashed to MR6 7/16 my phone has been locking randomly and I have had to do hard resets, I went back to MR5 and the same thing happened, I am wondering if its because after each flash I reload my PIM's, texts, and emails from SPB Backup 2.0? I haven't had this happen the last 20 flashes or any other MR flashes though?
Old 07-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Quite possibly.
I purposefully did not apply that cab, even though I did ask for it a couple roms back. Anyway, not a huge deal but I thought it might be cool to see when I had Rev A vs regular ev-do.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

There should be an update tonight for all who are wondering.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development