PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nevi0008 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

where is g-alarm in 1.7? can't find it... thanks
Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Hey guys, I'm back. I was out of town for the past 5 days, so I'm just now flashing to 1.7. C'mon Kev, ONLY 2 updates in FIVE DAYS? WTF, get your act together? You are such a slacker.

Of course just the opposite it true, I've spent the past couple hours reading up on the new programs, new builds, and updates, and I see you've already implemented them. Grats KK on another great ROM. Really love the fat finger friendly menus, was coming to tell you bout em, but see they're already installed. you the man

For those looking for Landscape TF3D, the final version of Landscape was released yesterday. Haven't tried it myself, as I see no reason for it, but here it is if you guys want to check it out.

KK, the Opera version you are using is 15316, but there is a new version, 15613 found here. No that's not a typo. New is 613, old is 316. The ppcgeeks thread and cab version is here.

New:

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 02-25-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Also, instead of displaying mail over the envelope, there is now a way to turn the envelope to glass, so you can read all of you message inside of the envelope. See my post here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
It is static. Dynamic pagepools are (in my opinion) crap.
hmm that explains the slow downs i just flashed 1.7 and changed the pp to 64 mmmmm i love the snappyness thanks for all your hard work bro
Old 02-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Lurker

nevi0008 is a n00b

Hey KK.. great ROM. Tried a couple and back to yours. Ever think about adding S2U2 it is a great program

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474018
Old 02-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
For those looking for Landscape TF3D, the final version of Landscape was released yesterday. Haven't tried it myself, as I see no reason for it, but here it is if you guys want to check it out.

KK, the Opera version you are using is 15316, but there is a new version, 15613 found here. No that's not a typo. New is 613, old is 316. The ppcgeeks thread and cab version is here.

New:
I saw the kludge Landscape mode for TF3D from the HD. I am waiting for the port of Manila from the TP2. Soon I hope.

The new opera is great but I haven't had time to build an OEM for it. Once I have that done I will add it.

good to hear from ya.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevi0008 View Post
Hey KK.. great ROM. Tried a couple and back to yours. Ever think about adding S2U2 it is a great program

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474018
S2U2 is great but it is a big preference thing. At this point I will not be including a "lock" program.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Also, instead of displaying mail over the envelope, there is now a way to turn the envelope to glass, so you can read all of you message inside of the envelope. See my post here.
I will be including this in the next release. I like it.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Lurker

nevi0008 is a n00b

Thats cool about s2u2. How about g-alarm? I see it in program files... but there is no icon in programs? Am I missing something...

Last edited by nevi0008; 02-25-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevi0008 View Post
Thats cool about s2u2. How about g-alarm? I see it in program files... but there is no icon in programs? Am I missing something...
Dunno. My phone is upstairs charging. I will look tomorrow. Could be a problem with the OEM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development