PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench
Carrier: Sprint

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Merdinh - The ROM with SPB MS seems to be very stable after a few hours running it... I've started to add some of my favorite applications (Arcsoft, fingerkeyboard) and no hang ups so far...

Will be interesting to see how it performs tomorrow with all my work activities.

I really like the SPB MS so far.. might be because its new, but it seems very easy to navigate.

Thanks for the solid ROM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
Merdinh - The ROM with SPB MS seems to be very stable after a few hours running it... I've started to add some of my favorite applications (Arcsoft, fingerkeyboard) and no hang ups so far...

Will be interesting to see how it performs tomorrow with all my work activities.

I really like the SPB MS so far.. might be because its new, but it seems very easy to navigate.

Thanks for the solid ROM.
thanks, i also like the new spb shell, I also have to make a manila version for the manila lovers we have hear.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pmal19 is a n00b

This rom is a breath of fresh air. It feels like in a world of roms with only different faces, there is one that has a different body. The only problem I have is not specific to this rom, but I am not sure if there is anything that can be used with this rom to fix this issue.

It is the eternal HTC TouchPro issue of keyboard lag.

I am a HEAVY HEAVY texter... the keyboard lag im talking about is in relation to entering in text messages (it seems normal when entering text in a browser, other applications, ect)

I have read all of the thread on htc lag
http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...t=58906&page=2

I applied the disable T9 cab, and ran the "fast keyboard hotfix". This has helped (to some degree, atleast I believe so). But I was just wondering if you as a developer know how this problem could be further adressed within your own rom?

Thanks!!
Old 04-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

Merdinh - any way to keep a different keyboard the default? I'm having trouble keeping fingerkeyboard as my default...
Old 04-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
Merdinh - any way to keep a different keyboard the default? I'm having trouble keeping fingerkeyboard as my default...
im not sure but i think there is a setting in the fingerkeyboard settings to make it the default.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmal19 View Post
This rom is a breath of fresh air. It feels like in a world of roms with only different faces, there is one that has a different body. The only problem I have is not specific to this rom, but I am not sure if there is anything that can be used with this rom to fix this issue.

It is the eternal HTC TouchPro issue of keyboard lag.

I am a HEAVY HEAVY texter... the keyboard lag im talking about is in relation to entering in text messages (it seems normal when entering text in a browser, other applications, ect)

I have read all of the thread on htc lag
http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...t=58906&page=2

I applied the disable T9 cab, and ran the "fast keyboard hotfix". This has helped (to some degree, atleast I believe so). But I was just wondering if you as a developer know how this problem could be further adressed within your own rom?

Thanks!!
Thanks for letting me know, ill have this fixed in the next release, its just a matter of Registry codes, ill see if i can find the cab i used before for it, but you probably already have it or tried it.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
thanks, i also like the new spb shell, I also have to make a manila version for the manila lovers we have hear.

can we have both?>
Old 04-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun View Post
I will pass on this one...it looks hot tho, but sounds like it's having a lot of issues. I will wait for an update.

Not sure what all the hype on the issue is, the only major issue hear are that the Manila cannot be installed but spb mobile shell is on there, and there is a little keyboard lag when texting.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
can we have both?>
Yea both will be usable, it will come with manila, and spb will be a cab which can be installed like making scrambled eggs.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

am using MR5 which i like a lot, have not tried yours yet but will give it a try tonight. what will you consider that this is different from MR5?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development