PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (3-1-2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.7 (CE OS 5.2.21018) [Pro\Lite]

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanworks925 View Post
Hey Merdin my keyboard is all screw up I cant get the FN key to work with ver 3.7
Same here my keyboard is acting kind of strange, period wouldn't register but if I use it with fn I can use the quotes and the same thing with the semi-colon, I can use the letter K just fine but when I use fn then K the semi colon wont register. Other times if I hit function and try to use a symbol the cap key lights up for no reason. There really are some weird things going on with the keyboard

Old 03-01-2009, 05:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cpnichols is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Same here my keyboard is acting kind of strange, period wouldn't register but if I use it with fn I can use the quotes and the same thing with the semi-colon, I can use the letter K just fine but when I use fn then K the semi colon wont register. Other times if I hit function and try to use a symbol the cap key lights up for no reason. There really are some weird things going on with the keyboard
Oh good.. not just me... yeah, I first noticed my period was not working, then other symbols messed up too.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
im working on getting this resolved right now, cant seem to locate the problem in the kitchen yet.

for now you guys can just use the onscreen keyboard for Symbols
Old 03-01-2009, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

relic419 is just getting started

I don't have 3.7, but if Merdin included the latest on-screen keyboard from the TP2/Diamond2, I believe it is a known bug that the fn keys don't work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:07 PM
N00b

cpnichols is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
im working on getting this resolved right now, cant seem to locate the problem in the kitchen yet.

for now you guys can just use the onscreen keyboard for Symbols
Sorry... I am new to your ROM... Is this a new issue? Is there a previous version that I can role back to and try without this bug? I would like to give your rom a try.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post
Sorry... I am new to your ROM... Is this a new issue? Is there a previous version that I can role back to and try without this bug? I would like to give your rom a try.
yea you can use Version 3.6 which is still up for download,

www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic419 View Post
I don't have 3.7, but if Merdin included the latest on-screen keyboard from the TP2/Diamond2, I believe it is a known bug that the fn keys don't work.
thanks for the heads up ill see if that could be the issue.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:35 PM
N00b

gunrunner25 is just getting started

Until the fix hits, I found if you press shift 3 times, it brings up the symbols menu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrunner25 View Post
Until the fix hits, I found if you press shift 3 times, it brings up the symbols menu.
i have a fix now, im uploading the new rom right now, it seems that the new keyboard was the issue, so i changed it back to the previouse touch pro keyboard.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Ok guys new link is up for the Pro version 3.7

www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development