PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [July 9, 2009] Latest PRL (51425) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50076)

BroMarduk 01-15-2009 11:44 AM

Re: Latest PRL (51190) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A)

By hand with the assistance of an excel macro. Thanks for the update. If you want I'll update the title and the attachment in the first post (with full credit to you of course...)

BroMarduk 01-15-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helix139 (Post 636822)
Just to add to your FAQ...

For Sprint (and likely Alltel) devices on the Verizon network using ANY PRI, the modified PRL must be used to remove the roaming indicator

I haven't tried the Sprint phone with a Verizon PRI (I know there is one floating around with the GPS fix) so I didn't know how it would work. Have you tried that combo and can verify thats how it works? If so, I'll put that information in the FAQ by the next update.

jdegroot 01-23-2009 09:24 PM

I'm stuck in a bit of a jam. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. I have posted my question on the GPS Fix Thred, but I'm linking here since I know you guys are really good in PRI and PRL land. if you could take a second to help me move forward so I can join in the fun, i would really appreciate it! Thanks!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=768

zikronix 02-05-2009 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroMarduk (Post 641855)
I haven't tried the Sprint phone with a Verizon PRI (I know there is one floating around with the GPS fix) so I didn't know how it would work. Have you tried that combo and can verify thats how it works? If so, I'll put that information in the FAQ by the next update.

didnt seem to make a difference in my testing....i tried that pri by its self and cooked into a rom...the roming indicator stuck unless you were using a modified prl

im not sure why

BroMarduk 02-05-2009 04:06 PM

That's what I thought would happen based on info in the Verizon GPS thread. Thanks for verifiying...

BroMarduk 02-06-2009 02:02 PM

Re: Latest PRL (51242) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A)

Updated with the latest PRL (51242). Enjoy...

chachi04 02-13-2009 04:50 PM

Re: Latest PRL (51242) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A)

Also works on my Qwest Mogul on VZW service for getting rid of the roaming triangle. Many thanks!

Fixup 02-23-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroMarduk (Post 641841)
By hand with the assistance of an excel macro. Thanks for the update. If you want I'll update the title and the attachment in the first post (with full credit to you of course...)

Sure and thank you!

BroMarduk 03-08-2009 04:33 PM

Re: Latest PRL (51250) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A)

Updated with latest 51250m PRL for Nationwide users and added the Prepaid PRL 51214m for prepaid users to the list. Note, due to the number of files that can be attached, only the latest 4 Nationwide and latest 1 Prepaid PRLs will continue to exist on the site. If you need a previous one, please let me know and I'll try and send it out as needed.

nuclear 04-14-2009 11:58 PM

Re: Latest PRL (51250) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A)

I seem to recall this thread originally having an explanation of what needed to be changed in the PRL to correct the roaming indicators; is that still around somewhere?

I've got a PRL from a VZW MVNO I'd like to modify in the same manner. I've been sifting through the files with QPST's RL editor but I'm not seeing many differences other than the Roaming Indicator fields which are all 0's