PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible > CDMA HTC Incredible Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 11:39 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
[10-11-11][ROM] gingerbread-inc-deck [1.3][2.3.7][Stable]

1.3 build is based off 2.3.7. (Thanks cm team) and cm kernel 2.6.x (thanks cm team).

1.2.1 build is based off 2.3.4. (Thanks cm team) and cm kernel 2.6.x (thanks cm team).

*!* By downloading any files, ROMs, and or apks, you verify that you have the appropriate licenses for all software contained within *!*

l assume no responsibility for any damage you may cause to your phone.

[center]Before flashing your phone, please make sure you are completely rooted.
For information about rooting, please go to:
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE helpful/popular threads [LOOK HERE FIRST] - xda-developers

Special Thanks to: CyanogenMod Team, and Team Win, where most of the source came from, preludedrew and evervolv team, which helped me tremendously get my feet off he ground with android. And the originals, Calkulin, No2Chem, GGuruUSA, Colonel00, Conflipper, AstainHellbring, LennySH, NexVision, CLHatch, Chainfire, JooJooBee666, and Polargoat for putting up with me for many years and always helping me out.

Donations are VERY much appreciated.

Want to donate but dont have any extra money? Check out some of our site's sponsors at Dev-Host.org - Easy way to share your files

For updates, news, and my gibber jabber, please follow me @Kushdeck on twitter..
We now have an irc channel. Please join us @ #dev-host on freenode..

*New Downloads* Please help support your dev, check out our site's sponsors. Thanks.
gingerbread inc 1.3 Stable
gapps 8-28-2011

*Official thread and ALL Downloads*
*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

*Install Instructions*
1. Reboot into recovery.
2. *optional* make a nandroid backup.
3. Wipe Everything.
4. Flash gingerbread rom zip.
5. DO NOT REBOOT YET.
6. Flash gapps zip.
6a. Flash Kernel *if you are using a custom kernel*
7. Reboot.
8. Enjoy gingerbread!

Enjoy,
-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.

Last edited by deck; 10-11-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond cdma
Carrier: iusacell

wikigdl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [6-25-11][ROM] gingerbread-inc-deck [1.2][2.3.4 Stable]

hi i want to install but the link of gapps and gtalk its broken could you sent me the zip?
Old 07-29-2011, 09:19 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [7-29-11][ROM] gingerbread-inc-deck [1.3b][2.3.5 beta]

1.3b beta released for testing. New gapps as well. Please help test! Please help support! check out our sponsors!

*Official thread and ALL Downloads*
*Issue Tracker*
*Changelog*

-deck
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible > CDMA HTC Incredible Development