PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 07:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy
Carrier: Sprint

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/21/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

can u post the zip that u used 2 get the percentage inside the battery icon. i flashed a theme and lost it. like to get it back w/o wiping. is that possible?
Old 12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff
Re: [ROM] 12/21/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
can u post the zip that u used 2 get the percentage inside the battery icon. i flashed a theme and lost it. like to get it back w/o wiping. is that possible?
evo smooth sense will add that as well as smoothing taskbar animations
[MOD] Smooth-Mods 1.0.4 Updated 12/05/10! - xda-developers
Old 12-23-2010, 12:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

chilwill2000 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
Go into your mail settings and set it up the way you want. Its pretty self explanatory once your in the settings.
There is not an option in the email setting that makes the email sync with the email server. I don't know what happened, but it was working before I did this last update!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

just got my evo today and rooted it ...been using my touch pro for a while and new to this android os.

does this rom make you connect to 4g while using the wifi hotspot? i cant seem to get it to connect to 4g while tethering..

thanks
Old 12-23-2010, 06:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
just got my evo today and rooted it ...been using my touch pro for a while and new to this android os.

does this rom make you connect to 4g while using the wifi hotspot? i cant seem to get it to connect to 4g while tethering..

thanks
using wifi hotspot it will connect with 4g ... but not on sprint hotspot, only 3g for now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700..6800..touch..diamond..pro
Carrier: sprint

adrian2pm is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djelmonstruo View Post
using wifi hotspot it will connect with 4g ... but not on sprint hotspot, only 3g for now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
so the wifi hotspot that came with this rom works on 4g not the sprint hotspot? i get 4g while surfing the web in my phone but when i turn on wifi hotspot it goes to 3g..must be my location?

thanks
Old 12-23-2010, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
so the wifi hotspot that came with this rom works on 4g not the sprint hotspot? i get 4g while surfing the web in my phone but when i turn on wifi hotspot it goes to 3g..must be my location?

thanks
Plain and simple: If you subscribe to Sprint's hotspot plan and pay the per month charge, you will get to use 4G for Sprint Hotspot. As for the people who don't, it is limited to 3G only. So far there is no way around this. It is not related to the ROM or application. I include the Wi-Fi Hotspot app (Wireless Tether) so that you still have the capability to tether wirelessly using your 4G connection. Hope this helps!
Old 12-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have done a full wipe and a fresh load of the 12/21 ROM. whenever I plug the phone into my charger, the USB debugging icon comes up, and the SD card is not available.. Anyone else seeing this?
Old 12-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I have done a full wipe and a fresh load of the 12/21 ROM. whenever I plug the phone into my charger, the USB debugging icon comes up, and the SD card is not available.. Anyone else seeing this?
Nope, working as should on mine. Have you tried a different cable or a different usb port, sounds like the phone is only getting a charge input from the cable and not recognizing a data input connected.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
Nope, working as should on mine. Have you tried a different cable or a different usb port, sounds like the phone is only getting a charge input from the cable and not recognizing a data input connected.
I was using a Jabra Bluetooth charger (that I have used in the past), and everytime I plugged it in USB debugging comes up like I am plugged into a PC and the SD card unmounts. I unplug the charger and the sd card remounts.

I pulled out the HTC charger and everything works fine....
weird.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development