PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28005 & 21882 ROM|SYS 11/27/09

ok now the keyboard works perfect but no matter what I do I cant get weather to work. on the update it looks for a few minutes then says "no weather data available" I've soft reset like 3 times, internet and data work fine. It worked on the first flash... any ideas?
Old 11-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Sprint

lucifer142 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Is anyone having issues with txt message not getting sent out in 21882? they appear to send but just sit in the outbox. Not sure if its just an anomaly and i need to do the flash dance again.....

Other than that this ROM has been working flawlessly.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Can you upload an EXT?
LOL I just edited the post before and added them - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1069
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:26 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

of course as soon as I post my issue it gets resolved, nevermind on weather data, its working for some reason now.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:34 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
LOL I just edited the post before and added them - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1069
Awesome! Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-27-2009, 01:36 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Oh and one last thing... I promise... Where did you get the Ezinput 2.1 that has the compact qwerty? Did you fix it your self?
Old 11-27-2009, 01:40 PM

OK an actual issue I'm running into is windows live does not work (on either flash). Have you tried to use it on any flash you've done? it just has a blank screen and softkey "OK"

I may just try to reinstall a windows live cab and see if it fixes it.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch

lucifer142 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer142 View Post
Is anyone having issues with txt message not getting sent out in 21882? they appear to send but just sit in the outbox. Not sure if its just an anomaly and i need to do the flash dance again.....

Other than that this ROM has been working flawlessly.

I just did the flash dance and still having the same issue. SMS message won't send and just sit in the outbox. MMS messages however appear to work just fine. Anyone know how to get sms message sending again?
Old 11-27-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

SteveBoat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
install the reeseboy 4.1 titanium addons (I think he put it on the first page, if not I can uplaod it) and it will go back to regular titanium.
If you could, please post it. I didn't find it. Thanks.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBoat View Post
If you could, please post it. I didn't find it. Thanks.

here u go.

disable titanium, install, then soft reset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ReeseBoy Titanium Addons v.4.1.cab (1.83 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development