PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 05:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: Sprint

rocknrone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Shipped ROM for Alltel

Actually, this has been posted in Conflipper's rom thread for a while now.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff

here is the RUU package for the Alltel shipped radio, if anyone is interested. IT WILL NOT HARD RESET YOUR PHONE.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DER39D8T

NOTE: when you are running the RUU, on your computer the 'update to' version number will not say the right one- i just didnt write in the correct numbers. but here's some proof that it really is the correct radio:

Old 05-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Can probably be un-stickied now
Old 05-30-2009, 12:45 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah I agree. Now that the link is up in the other sticky it should be good. But I find 1.11F is a good radio BTW.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Tried renaming it to RAPHIMG.NBH and flash it off the SD card on my touch pro, and it failed a check, and didnt update. guess it needs ported then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm144k View Post
here is the RUU package for the Alltel shipped radio, if anyone is interested. IT WILL NOT HARD RESET YOUR PHONE.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DER39D8T

NOTE: when you are running the RUU, on your computer the 'update to' version number will not say the right one- i just didnt write in the correct numbers. but here's some proof that it really is the correct radio:

Old 06-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminmc View Post
Tried renaming it to RAPHIMG.NBH and flash it off the SD card on my touch pro, and it failed a check, and didnt update.
yeah youre not gonna want to do that, theres more to it than just renaming it. it needs to be ported to the TP. check the TP radio thread soon, ill get it posted over there.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F

Mattheyu is keeping up the good workMattheyu is keeping up the good work

I ported it. Check here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=407
Old 06-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

uh, yeah?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Lurker

ikar2ner is a n00b

Does anyone have the radio of this ROM ported just for Sprint htc touch diamond? I feel like trying out the signal with it near los angeles =P Thank you in advance for link :]

P.S i tried the link two post above but it said for touch pro

Edit!! never mind stupid sleepy me lol i just woke up and seen that a few post above ajm144k posted link :] ignore this.

Last edited by ikar2ner; 06-17-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:37 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, TP1, Kaiser, Apache & HP iPAQ hx2495b
Carrier: Verizon (formerly Alltel)

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff

There is now an official shipped rom from Alltel: http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development