PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 07:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
That fixed it, never had that app before. Thanks!!
Still don't see where to add the people/contacts tab to the WM6.5 today screen.
Do you have touchflo3d enabled or windows default in today items? It should be only on touchflo3d.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:47 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Re: [5-06-09] JonRom Version 1.6 Custom WM6.5 21222 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
Do you have touchflo3d enabled or windows default in today items? It should be only on touchflo3d.
OK, it's not on the windows default screen. I noticed that some another ROMs that had a people tab and one said contacts, they must have added those in their build. Thanks!
Old 05-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch

stephen.wilkens is a n00b

you've done some amazing work here! very nice! i've had your rom for about a week, and i love all the software you've bundled w/it, but i have to say i'm not a huge fan of 6.5 itself. i think i'm goin back to my stock rom (i know- blasphemy) but am wondering where i could find cabs for the software you've used.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HERO

nutz0098 is a n00b

I get a message telling me the ringer is corrupt when previewing certain ring tones. Does anyone know where I can download the 'ring01-windowsphone' ringer? It is missing (along with two other default ringers) from the windows/rings folder. I've read some other posts/threads where people are also getting the corrupt message but in those instances, people can actually see the files in the correct directory/folder. I'm thinking if I DL the files and place them in the correct folder that this would solve the problem? Any insight?

Last edited by nutz0098; 05-09-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz0098 View Post
I get a message telling me the ringer is corrupt when previewing certain ring tones. Does anyone know where I can download the 'ring01-windowsphone' ringer? It is missing (along with two other default ringers) from the windows/rings folder. I've read some other posts/threads where people are also getting the corrupt message but in those instances, people can actually see the files in the correct directory/folder. I'm thinking if I DL the files and place them in the correct folder that this would solve the problem? Any insight?
Sorry, I removed them to save space... you can add them back if you want... i've attached them here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Default Ringtones.zip (263.5 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

sketchy09 is a n00b

My comm manager does not work properly. If I try yo turn the phone off, it goes to the phone settings page. Same thing with bluetooth. Anyone else have the same problems?

-R
Old 05-09-2009, 03:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

liquid30 is a n00b

my phone has been very slow with it... so even though i love the look and functionality -- i am going to remove it. problem is, my computer will not recognize it anymore and i can't reflash. any ideas??
Old 05-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HERO

nutz0098 is a n00b

Quote:
Sorry, I removed them to save space... you can add them back if you want... i've attached them here.
Thanks! You're awesome!
Old 05-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
What happened to the old phone ring tones? They are the only ones I can here when my phone is in my pocket. Thanks.

Love the rom so far.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have been reading through all of your pages and decided to check what version I was running. I just downloaded 1.6 May 6th and flashed it but when I go to Device Info it says 1.4. Was this not updated or am I running the wrong ROM. I know I downloaded from the 1.6 link. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development