PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: telus

J0NNYBRAV0 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-24-09] JonRom Version 1.5 Custom WM6.5 21501 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
i guess Locking your phone breaks it
i think the locking screen was part of titanium. and since there is no titanium built into the rom, it's broken.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Re: [4-24-09] JonRom Version 1.5 Custom WM6.5 21501 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

I just uploaded 1.5c which fixes the locking issue
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:41 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by evertec View Post
I just uploaded 1.5c which fixes the locking issue
I just downloaded this earlier this evening.
Does this mean that I should redownload both parts? (guessing that they can't be Frankensteined together.)
Looks like a great ROM... I'll be trying it this weekend.

Oh, and you're missing a "]" in your HTML on the link. Doesn't show up as a link in the post.

Last edited by Trident; 04-24-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Agent007PR is a n00b

Hi all. Great ROM. I've been following your 1.5 release and i've found that even after a flash to stock and a storage clear i'm getting duplicate program links. For example: You Tube, RSS Hub, Task Manager, Bluetooth Exchange, Audio Booster and Album. Besides this it's looking great. The lock issue i can confirm has been fixed and internet is back as well. I'll be waiting for more great releases as this on. Thanks
Old 04-25-2009, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dcdomain is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007PR View Post
Hi all. Great ROM. I've been following your 1.5 release and i've found that even after a flash to stock and a storage clear i'm getting duplicate program links. For example: You Tube, RSS Hub, Task Manager, Bluetooth Exchange, Audio Booster and Album. Besides this it's looking great. The lock issue i can confirm has been fixed and internet is back as well. I'll be waiting for more great releases as this on. Thanks
Confirmed, I have the same issues. Isn't there a way to delete the duplicates via the registry?
Old 04-25-2009, 01:55 AM
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdomain View Post
Confirmed, I have the same issues. Isn't there a way to delete the duplicates via the registry?
Just use Total Commander or Resco File Explorer to delete the entries in \Windows\Start Menu.
I just got rid of all of them that way.
Don't forget Album. Maybe a few others.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Agent007PR is a n00b

I used file explorer to navigate to \windows\start menu and those are fine. I still see them duplicated in the Launch Program screen. Am i doing something wrong?
Old 04-25-2009, 02:34 AM
The Source of Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007PR View Post
I used file explorer to navigate to \windows\start menu and those are fine. I still see them duplicated in the Launch Program screen. Am i doing something wrong?
They are in the root Start Menu as well as some other sub-folders in the Start Menu.
Delete every .lnk file in \Windows\Start Menu that is duplicated in the Launch Program screen. It means it already has a link somewhere else, so you don't need it. Even if you delete one you shouldn't, it only deletes the link and you can always create another one.

Other comments:
The All Settings softkey doesn't work. It either brings up the Internet Settings or nothing.

I should probably read up on this... is there a way to change the background? When I select a different wallpaper from the settings tab, it doesn't change anything.
Can I switch to Titanium or is this TF3D only? Looks like TF3D only....
Can I switch from normal Start menu to the honeycomb one quickly or am I stuck with one or the other?
Maybe n00b questions, but this is my first try with a 6.5 ROM.

I also can't seem to add any Favorites on the People tab and tapping on All People does nothing. I've checked, and my contacts are all there.
And the Calendar tab... still the same useless calendar- tapping on anything does nothing helpful.
Weather display is a little messed up too. Once my city is selected, I still have "Type here to search" in gray across the top.
"OK" and "X" are really small.
Google Maps won't open from the Start menu. It will from the Programs tab.

I also got a crash of PI8 when I closed PIContacts... not a big deal and possibly not the fault of the ROM.

A lot of nice features here, but these glitches need to be fixed before it's usable for every day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture6.jpg (249.3 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 04-25-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
They are in the root Start Menu as well as some other sub-folders in the Start Menu.
Delete every .lnk file in \Windows\Start Menu that is duplicated in the Launch Program screen. It means it already has a link somewhere else, so you don't need it. Even if you delete one you shouldn't, it only deletes the link and you can always create another one.

Other comments:
The All Settings softkey doesn't work. It either brings up the Internet Settings or nothing.

I should probably read up on this... is there a way to change the background? When I select a different wallpaper from the settings tab, it doesn't change anything.
Can I switch to Titanium or is this TF3D only? Looks like TF3D only....
Can I switch from normal Start menu to the honeycomb one quickly or am I stuck with one or the other?
Maybe n00b questions, but this is my first try with a 6.5 ROM.

I also can't seem to add any Favorites on the People tab and tapping on All People does nothing. I've checked, and my contacts are all there.
And the Calendar tab... still the same useless calendar- tapping on anything does nothing helpful.
Weather display is a little messed up too. Once my city is selected, I still have "Type here to search" in gray across the top.
"OK" and "X" are really small.
Google Maps won't open from the Start menu. It will from the Programs tab.

I also got a crash of PI8 when I closed PIContacts... not a big deal and possibly not the fault of the ROM.

A lot of nice features here, but these glitches need to be fixed before it's usable for every day.
The all settings behavior is normal for this build of rhodium manila... it may change in later releases. Adding favorites should not be a problem, the city selection does that sometimes on only the initial add of your city but should go away when you navigate back to the weather tab and never come back, the ok and X are just results of the icon set i'm using but the area you press is the same. If you continue to have the favorite and weather issues I would do a reflash, as they are not known bugs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone else get the BLACK SCREEN when using the CAMERA? I think this isn't the only ROM I've seen this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development