PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis
Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Why am I unable to get the full HTC Black while using the TouchFlo 3D. I have blue bars at the tob and bottom.
Linkedin
Old 04-15-2009, 12:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

kayge is a n00b
Re: [4-9-09] JonRom Version 1.4 Custom WM6.5 21500 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Is there a way to get rid of the 1% battery increments and restore the Diamonds original battery icon with the 4 bars in it. I believe the 1% increments are probably from No2Chem's nueBattery app, but since its cooked into the rom I can't simply uninstall to restore the 10% increments. I don't like the 1% and would like to return to the original battery icon (but keep this rom).
Old 04-15-2009, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

onlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good workonlinespending is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
2.) I cannot select the EzInput Phone Keypad SIP. The Full Qwerty keyboard for some reason is called Touch Input, but the Phone Keypad one is not selectable.
Still struggling to get the Phone Keypad SIP to work with any WM6.5 ROM. Does anyone have a CAB that is known to get the Phone Keypad SIP to work with WM6.5? I can only select the Full QWERTY SIP. Thanks.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayge View Post
Evertec, you had said both are included, but I can't find Voice Command for the life of me.

Also, can someone describe how to use the In Call Recorder??
Hmm, whaddaya know.. i just checked and I must have inadvertently left it out of 1.4. I'll make sure to put it back in on the next version. Also, in call recorder doesn't seem to work with this build of 6.5... it should have an option to record the call in the phone menu but it's gone here. I'll look into it, or if anyone else knows a fix I'll incorporate it into the next version as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
Still struggling to get the Phone Keypad SIP to work with any WM6.5 ROM. Does anyone have a CAB that is known to get the Phone Keypad SIP to work with WM6.5? I can only select the Full QWERTY SIP. Thanks.
Did you try the link I posted on page 17?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayge View Post
Is there a way to get rid of the 1% battery increments and restore the Diamonds original battery icon with the 4 bars in it. I believe the 1% increments are probably from No2Chem's nueBattery app, but since its cooked into the rom I can't simply uninstall to restore the 10% increments. I don't like the 1% and would like to return to the original battery icon (but keep this rom).
Try digging around in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926. I like the 1% so I won't take it out of this rom but you should be able to install what you want
Old 04-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless (Ughh.)

evanleedy is a n00b

will this work on a verizon tp?
Old 04-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have never tried this rom series, but i think im going to try. I just have one question. In the updates section it says "Update 4-7-09: V1.3
*Fixes SMS bugs in Touchflo3d" What sms bug was it? I know that apparently they werent sending, but does this fix also mark them as read when you send through tf3d?

Last edited by Leukay; 04-16-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
I have never tried this rom series, but i think im going to try. I just have one question. In the updates section it says "Update 4-7-09: V1.3
*Fixes SMS bugs in Touchflo3d" What sms bug was it? I know that apparently they werent sending, but does this fix also mark them as read when you send through tf3d?
Might want to wait a little to flash... I'm about to release a new version . It was the sending sms bug with cdma... the mark as read bug still exists for now
Old 04-16-2009, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint "The CDMA gods"

Brera is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Brera Send a message via Yahoo to Brera

so i disabled 6.5 today screen and enabled touchflo today screen. soft reset and now i click start and there is no programs listed, only today and settings. Any help?

CDMA Vogue in a GSM white housing? Yep I did it!!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=white+case

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development