PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.08 Updated 2/7/09

I am looking forward to trying this one out. It seems to have a great number of features and I am liking the comments on stability of everything. Stupid question probably, what's the difference between the reg link and the buuf link. Pardon my ignorance. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:31 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.08 Updated 2/7/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
I am looking forward to trying this one out. It seems to have a great number of features and I am liking the comments on stability of everything. Stupid question probably, what's the difference between the reg link and the buuf link. Pardon my ignorance. Thanks in advance.
The difference is the icons in TF3D towards the bottom that indicate the tab your on. Look at the first post, the first pic is regular, the second pic is buuf.

And here in a minute I'll have the regular with new version of Live Search, and the people tab from HD:

Good club if anyone ever makes it to wichita. I'll be the good looking guy drinking the barcardi-coke.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-08-2009 at 01:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:46 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

rstg_Diam_1.7.09

See previous post for pictures

Quote:
Version 1.7.09
- Upgrade TF3D Skin:
---[THEME] [1.31.09] MobileMatt FuzeBerry TF3D Skin v7.5CFC w/ HD Contacts Tab...done.
- Upgraded LiveSearch_v4_1_2029_1...done.
- Several internal registry tweaks tweaked...done.
Plan on a day off monday so there won't be a buuf version tonight.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-08-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_Diam_1.7.09

Just like to say Thank You For all your hard work.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Smile Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.08 Updated 2/7/09

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the explanation, thats kinda what I thought but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Much thanks!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thumbs up Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.08 Updated 2/7/09

Ok, just flashed 1.7.09 and I am loving it. rstoyguy, thanks for the hard work. Getting ready to head out to work, see how it works under some minor stress.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

nkawal is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_Diam_1.7.09

I'll wait for the buff since I like it so much, any chance of ever updating with the stock ticker tab for manilla hd also. I like the ticker tape but the manilla stock ticker tab looks great. just asking. Also for some reason, opera seems to revert the keyboard back to the small keyboard rather that full querty, simple re-running sipchange fix it.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:26 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsvt3 View Post
Ok, just flashed 1.7.09 and I am loving it. rstoyguy, thanks for the hard work. Getting ready to head out to work, see how it works under some minor stress.
Give it a good work out. I know there is something I gotta tweak somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkawal View Post
I'll wait for the buff since I like it so much, any chance of ever updating with the stock ticker tab for manilla hd also. I like the ticker tape but the manilla stock ticker tab looks great. just asking. Also for some reason, opera seems to revert the keyboard back to the small keyboard rather that full querty, simple re-running sipchange fix it.
If there is a working stock tab somewhere, let me know and I'll try to work it in. And the rom by default chooses the small keyboard by default, but you can always change it with sipchange. This was an earlier attempt to fix the garbled text. And buuf is sorta cool, so here's the links!

rstg_Diam_1.7.09 .................... rstg_Diam_1.7.09_Buuf

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-08-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

any chance of getting a kitchen from you? or are we able to open this rom up and tweak it?

loved your Vogue Kitchen, figured its only fitting to ask if you would be doing the same with the diamond
Old 02-08-2009, 12:51 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
any chance of getting a kitchen from you? or are we able to open this rom up and tweak it?

loved your Vogue Kitchen, figured its only fitting to ask if you would be doing the same with the diamond
I had a hidden link to my OEM directory in post #1, I must have taken it down... I don't use rom protection so you can tear it down with a kitchen from my "Customizing a Custom Rom: Adding/Removing Programs". I'll see if I can put up at least the OEM directory or something later. That will much easier to navigate instead of all the decompiled OEM's in the ..\SYS directory.

Edit: The link will be hidden here so no-one can get to it.
Quote:
Here is what's inside my Diamond Rom Series:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-08-2009 at 06:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development