PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 05:42 AM
b0o
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch

b0o is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kitchen in Francais

Hi everyone!

I am new here.

I wanted to ask you if there was a Calkulin's Kitchen as GF \ TC Kitchen but in France as from what I could do my rom.

Thank you to you all!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Kitchen in Francais

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0o View Post
Hi everyone!

I am new here.

I wanted to ask you if there was a Calkulin's Kitchen as GF \ TC Kitchen but in France as from what I could do my rom.

Thank you to you all!
If you can provide a french rom, one can be made.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

ive already made a Telus French rom.

it was built form a official french dump.

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Stock%20R...s_Stock_FR.rar

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

All you need is the language files
Old 11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
b0o
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Touch
Threadstarter

b0o is a n00b

if I use it Calkulin's Kitchen as GF \ TC Kitchen by adding a package oem configuration operator language and enough is enough?

thank you !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development