PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
when ur in the folder go to "Organize" in the uper left corner then click "folder and search options", then click the "view" tab, then tick "show hidden files and folders" and untick "hide protected operating system files" it will warn u but whatever lol then hit ok and the file will be viewable, then just repeat the steps to hide everything again

folder: /oem/diamond/0409/oem_lang_0409/logomsg.bmp
Old 10-13-2009, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work
Re: [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Another quick question.
Can someone tell me how the phone/dialer pad is working? When an incoming call comes in, are you still getting the pop-up in addition to the answer/reject slider? I'm getting spoiled using indagroove's- his works perfectly on his new ROM. But I really want to try Calk's ROM w/SpbMS3.5 built in.
Previously there were Enable HTC Phone Skin and Disable HTC Phone Skin in the System Tools/Phone folder. Running the Enable one took away the double notification for me and just left me with the regular incoming call screen and no MS pop-up.

I can't confirm this on any of the new ROMs, I'm still on a 10-3 built one; but take a look for that cab on your phone.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

For those of you using spb mobile shell 3.5, Chpoubs at mobilecustom.fr has released his 'sense' theme.
http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,2899.0.html

google translate
http://www.translate.google.com/tran...istory_state0=
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

denisk is just getting started

SMS'es won't show correct time. You need to add a package that adds a registry key. SMS'es show incorrect on Bell.

HKLM\Software\OEM\SMS

(DWORD Value)
Name: RecvTimeStamp
DWORD Data: 1
Base: Dec
Old 10-13-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

Just flashed to the spb version of the rom and so far awesome. I have never used the spb utility before and i am really liking the fluidity and ease of use with it. Another thing I like not having to flash back to stock first that saves some time. Thanks Caulk.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone else having trouble using a bluetooth headset with 23064? My headset works fine with calls initiated from the handset, and can hang up from a call just fine, but cannot initiate calls. By this, I mean that when I press the multi-function button on my headset, the headset beeps but the phone doesn't respond. Normally, the phone starts Voice Command and I can tell it to dial a call, but right now, the phone doesn't seem to acknowledge that my headset is trying to dial. Just in case: I have a BlueAnt Z9i.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:47 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
The new messaging client replaces the WM texting interface. I don't think it is dependent on Manila since calk has it under applications in his kitchen (just like how the comm manager does not depend on manila).

This is correct information. I was wrong..

Bad me...
Old 10-13-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
Is anyone else having trouble using a bluetooth headset with 23064? My headset works fine with calls initiated from the handset, and can hang up from a call just fine, but cannot initiate calls. By this, I mean that when I press the multi-function button on my headset, the headset beeps but the phone doesn't respond. Normally, the phone starts Voice Command and I can tell it to dial a call, but right now, the phone doesn't seem to acknowledge that my headset is trying to dial. Just in case: I have a BlueAnt Z9i.
On a different sys than you, but ... Does the icon on the phone's top bar change to indicate some sort of microphone a second or two after you press the button? I notice when I press the button on my BT headset or speakerphone, there's a few second delay before the icon shows that Voice Command is listening. If I start talking when the headset beeps, my phone generally isn't ready for me to talk yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormygal_indy View Post
On a different sys than you, but ... Does the icon on the phone's top bar change to indicate some sort of microphone a second or two after you press the button? I notice when I press the button on my BT headset or speakerphone, there's a few second delay before the icon shows that Voice Command is listening. If I start talking when the headset beeps, my phone generally isn't ready for me to talk yet.
Thanks for the input! Unfortunately, the icon didn't change at all. I've been using Voice Command for a long time with WinMo, so know what you mean, but this wasn't working at all. I just figured out what the problem was though. I noticed that I actually couldn't run Voice Command at all (neither from the shortcut I created nor from my bluetooth headset). I had to manually go into the Windows folder and run "voicecmd.exe" once (and just tell it "cancel" or whatever). After that, I could use Voice Command on my headset. Any time I soft reset, I have to do that again before it'll work. Weird!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
Thanks for the input! Unfortunately, the icon didn't change at all. I've been using Voice Command for a long time with WinMo, so know what you mean, but this wasn't working at all. I just figured out what the problem was though. I noticed that I actually couldn't run Voice Command at all (neither from the shortcut I created nor from my bluetooth headset). I had to manually go into the Windows folder and run "voicecmd.exe" once (and just tell it "cancel" or whatever). After that, I could use Voice Command on my headset. Any time I soft reset, I have to do that again before it'll work. Weird!
Way weird! Glad you figured it out. This even more convinces me that our phones have minds and agendas of their own. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom