PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723V (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
Juicy, are you also having issues with Office in this build (daReeseboy reported he was having issues)
thanks for continuing to releasing diamond ROMs, look forward to this release
no office issues. and you're welcome
Old 08-23-2009, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

By request... If you have found my advice, hard work or lovely avatar has helped you and you would like to say "thanks" with a donation....

Thanks guys!
Old 08-23-2009, 09:20 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
By request... If you have found my advice, hard work or lovely avatar has helped you and you would like to say "thanks" with a donation....

Thanks guys!
I'd be pleased to thank you for a kitchen! Seriously. Especially a 21828 kitchen that I could slim down for my Diamond's ROM.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I'd be pleased to thank you for a kitchen! Seriously. Especially a 21828 kitchen that I could slim down for my Diamond's ROM.
I'm working on the release. Will likely be 21840.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:55 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Excellent!

I'm looking for a stable 6.5 ROM for my Diamond. Ready to just use it and wait until the next shiny phone comes out. Keyboardless - Whitestone/TouchHD would be perfect, especially if free upgrade to WM7.

Sadly, I'm ready to accept the possibliltiy that Apple has beat MS. I may be ready to get an iPhone next year. It's an inferior product compared to WM. But like Sony BetaMax vs. VHS, Apple may have won the battle. I had a Rio Karma MP3 player, but ended up getting an iPod; Rio had a superior Sigmatel chipset, but nobody took advantange of it.

Anyway - best to you.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:56 PM
A Geek For Eons

Oh - and 21840 even better than 21828!
Old 08-23-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Telus

dyl4n is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Juicy 8 kitchen? 4 serious? I have never been able to cook a ROM with as much speed and battery life as with Juicy 7 kitchen. Tried many others and none compare!
Old 08-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Excellent!

I'm looking for a stable 6.5 ROM for my Diamond. Ready to just use it and wait until the next shiny phone comes out. Keyboardless - Whitestone/TouchHD would be perfect, especially if free upgrade to WM7.

Sadly, I'm ready to accept the possibliltiy that Apple has beat MS. I may be ready to get an iPhone next year. It's an inferior product compared to WM. But like Sony BetaMax vs. VHS, Apple may have won the battle. I had a Rio Karma MP3 player, but ended up getting an iPod; Rio had a superior Sigmatel chipset, but nobody took advantange of it.

Anyway - best to you.
I remember that mp3 player, but when Apple stepped up their game on the iPod by making 20-40GB it was all of a sudden forgotten....
Old 08-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:

Thanks guys!
Hey Juice, plan on getting a TP2 someday or are you loving the Tour too much?
Old 08-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MetroPCS

avarela86 is a n00b

spent a good while trying to get Compact Qwerty on Juicy 8 with no avail and seems like its a big thing on peoples list after searching for a work around.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development