PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723V (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Have you picked up your Pro2 yet. Juicy is going to be picking up a Pro2 as well and doing very bad things to it. He has a link up for Donations on the Pro2 Upgrade Thread
Not yet, I don't have the cash... thanks to some polite convincing I am now accepting donations, to help pay for a shiny TP2 so I can continue development in WVGA.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

dreamer3kx is just getting started

Anybody have a download link, rapidshare is not working for me, thanks.

EDIT: never mind

Last edited by dreamer3kx; 08-24-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

any idea on when you will release the next update?..hours?.days? weeks?
Old 08-25-2009, 01:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abjc89 View Post
Help, I found some posts on this thread already.. but none of them helped me. I'm using the latest juicy 8 ROM and I can't seem to get mms working on Sprint. I tried Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44, and Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 and both fail miserably.

Can some one tell me what I should be using, and even be more helpful by maybe guiding me to where I can get it? THANKS, I LOVE THIS ROM
Here is a thread with a cab that should work. THREAD. You should also download and install the Remove Picturemail and Arcsoft cab before installing JD's Arcsoft cab. Soft reset after each cab's install. More info HERE. Don't download the Arcsoft cab there, use JD's, its a newer version.

In my experience with Sprint and MMS, is that it seems like it doesn't work, but it does. For whatever reason any MMS that is sent to me or if I send one out takes like 3-4 hours for me to get it.

Thanks to jakdillard for the Arcsoft cab and MrHawaii for the Picturemail removal cab!

Last edited by robsta; 08-25-2009 at 01:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor

Following the instructions previously posted, I've managed to get the Compact QWERTY working...however it seems that every reboot I have to change the registry entry to get the SIP menu showing up properly. Any way to fix that?

Thanks!
verkion
Old 08-25-2009, 04:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ST1N6R4y is just getting started

Anyone have this problem. I'm trying to open tasks, or notes, and it keeps saying no program memory. Im only using 45% at the moment.... it makes no sense. I have to soft reset to get it working again...
Old 08-26-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1N6R4y View Post
Anyone have this problem. I'm trying to open tasks, or notes, and it keeps saying no program memory. Im only using 45% at the moment.... it makes no sense. I have to soft reset to get it working again...
Hmm, I had that happen when I was low on "Storage" memory. Maybe try moving some stuff over to Internal Storage if your low on the ROM's Storage memory. If that doesn't work download HTC Addicts' CleanRAM. It will clear out your Program Memory without having to soft-reset.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ST1N6R4y is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsta View Post
Hmm, I had that happen when I was low on "Storage" memory. Maybe try moving some stuff over to Internal Storage if your low on the ROM's Storage memory. If that doesn't work download HTC Addicts' CleanRAM. It will clear out your Program Memory without having to soft-reset.
I have 32MB left of Storage Memory, all of my programs are in Internal Storage, I have used HTC Addicts CleanRAM and even after all that it still says no program memory... Even though there is at least 110mb left....
Old 08-27-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1N6R4y View Post
I have 32MB left of Storage Memory, all of my programs are in Internal Storage, I have used HTC Addicts CleanRAM and even after all that it still says no program memory... Even though there is at least 110mb left....
This is an intrinsic problem with diamond CDMA. The limit is the "storage" part of your internal memory not the "program" part, when you install a software in to main memory, it mainly goes into "storage" not the "program". So the clear "program" part is pointless.

Juciy 8 ROM has a whole lot of installers built-in, and each time there's something new in the newer release and eating more main memory (i.e. the MSN money and weather in most recent release. I seldom use them, especially the msn weather which seems to be a duplicate for the weather tab built-in). Unless you have the kitchen and remove some of the contents you feel unnecessary (as the user preference is totally different from different people), there're not to many ways to get around. It's hard to keep the ROM good looking and clean as well. Your best bet might be install an ultralight rom and then install the necessary software by yourself, in this way you don't have to put the installers in the main memory and you also would be able to install most of the software into the flashcard.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

lmtorres is a n00b
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704V (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Tried to install Crack*****s snooze, but keep getting a "installation unsuccessful" message. Any ideas? Thanks.
LT

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development