PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Telus 0.99 Radio on Sprint

Sorry, that's right, you said only with the SPL 0.43.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Reliance
Threadstarter

hetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIP

info 4
task 32 (Which Reports Security Level)
writeCID in rtask a
readCID in rtask a

dont works. I want to make the Device Security = 0
Old 10-17-2008, 01:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Reliance
Threadstarter

hetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIP

Made rtask and info 4 work after Reflashing the Radio of Sprint SuperCIDed the Phone and made Security Level = 0
Old 10-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Yay
Old 10-17-2008, 11:49 AM
d94
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

d94 is just getting started

so what's SuperCID do anyways?

Mogul > Diamond FREE, $75 inconvenience credit
$42/mo 1250 min unlimited txt/data + TEP
<sprint tech>
Old 10-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

im on the sprint radio now. lets see if its better or worse

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
im on the sprint radio now. lets see if its better or worse
Oh snap! Waiting eagerly to hear results from this. I'm convinced the Sprint radio is a dog on the battery.
Do you have the Telus radio to flash back to if you need to? I would love to get on the Telus radio if I could to test the opposite of your test.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

well ive been on the sprint radio for a few days now, i can confidently say what it is and isnt.

it is:
better for signal
better for EVDO speeds/connection
worse on battery with a 15-25mah larger draw on idol then the telus radio.

the battery drain isnt as bad as i thought it would be. im still getting 1.5-2 days on the device with light usage. but it does have a slightly larger draw then the telus radio like i said.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
well ive been on the sprint radio for a few days now, i can confidently say what it is and isnt.

it is:
better for signal
better for EVDO speeds/connection
worse on battery with a 15-25mah larger draw on idol then the telus radio.

the battery drain isnt as bad as i thought it would be. im still getting 1.5-2 days on the device with light usage. but it does have a slightly larger draw then the telus radio like i said.
Thanks for reporting back!
Old 10-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Retired Staff

also. i have not had one dropped call since switching to this radio... im unsure if its a coincidence or not

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development