PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I think i'm going to have to rename my thread guys...

Other Chefs are taking offense to it
lol ........... soon as my battery charges ...... its time to test thx Mike
Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
lol ........... soon as my battery charges ...... its time to test thx Mike
Enjoy
Old 03-23-2009, 08:34 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I think i'm going to have to rename my thread guys...

Other Chefs are taking offense to it
It just means they have an inferior product... :P
Old 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
It just means they have an inferior product... :P
They feel better about themselves bashing my rom thinking i don't stroll around at night checking what's new lol...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:43 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
You should try the Slappahoe Red theme.........my personal favorite
Its my favorite too...

It got burried under a million thanks... but i posted a skin that matches Slappahoe for the Rhodium menus...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4744

Old 03-23-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 @_@

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
They feel better about themselves bashing my rom thinking i don't stroll around at night checking what's new lol...
couldn't have said it better myself....gotta luv em tho... gives us all something to chuckle at....=D>

If anyone has helped you, please don't forget the thanks button. I work at Sprint so if there is anything I can do or info I can give contribute to this site please feel free.

=D>

Old 03-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Its my favorite too...

It got burried under a million thanks... but i posted a skin that matches Slappahoe for the Rhodium menus...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4744

Great job on the red

I gave rico the heads up that he had to start skinning for the new htc menu's hehe...

He's feelin' the pressure right now!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyeoneal View Post
couldn't have said it better myself....gotta luv em tho... gives us all something to chuckle at....=D>
Their disappointed that someone who owns a touchpro and doesn't even have a diamond can still push quality releases
Old 03-23-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
I'm currently using 4.6, if I use SPB backup then flash the new 4.7 then run the backup, will it mess anything in 4.7 up?

I should just be able to use the "rom upgrade mode" and I should be good to go right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
I flashed last night and SPB backup worked well. I have over 62 installed programs. Of note though Sprint TV did not install in the programs list and the black calculator did not install also. I was able to reinstall Sprint TV and all is well. I had Briggs Black Calculator cab and trying to install now it's giving me a VGA error. I'm quite liking the new menu interface on the programs...very cool. My wish list is for more Storage memory as I'm coming from 4.1 where I had 113MB versus 102 with 4.7 so with all my stuff loaded along with a 11MB PIM file I've have about 20% left of Storage. It's still enough but I'm adding contacts everyday and in a few years I could run out! What are the odds that I have this Diamond in a few year? Zero. I also really liked the icons in the programs folder before my restore with SPB but with the restore my old icons did not convert as I expected. If there was a fix to make them look like the new one designed that would be very cool. Also the new flash screen is terrific. I was a MOUSE fan for a long time but that is nice. Thanks Mike. So I'm happy. Now if I could just get that calculator to work!

EDIT - Battery life stayed at 100% after 8 hours of sleep and not using the device. I think this is a very good thing!
Am i reading this correctly? ROFL. I can actually do a full backup from mikes 4.6 and flash the new hotness 4.7 and do a full restore? this wont mess with the registy or anything else or can i only restore the programs ive installed(selective backup)?
Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: MIGHTYROM 4.7 [March 23rd, 2008]

ugh!! My phone refuses to roam. I'm convinced that it's something on the network end, but Sprint is insisting on sending me a new phone...so, this is a sad day for me. I get the kick a** new MightyROM and gonna have to reflash back to stock (gasp) to send away my phone. Then start all over again with a more than likely refurbished phone. I hate to even go a day without this ROM. It rocks! Great job again Mike.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development