PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Anyone have trouble with using "Day" view on their Calendar? I go to Tools-Options and choose Day View. When I open my calendar from the Home section of TF3D, it opens inially in Day View for about a second, then switches to Agenda view automatically.

Not sure if it's a Juicy or TF3D issue. I turned OFF TF3D and tried using the standard Today and it worked fine there. My guess is TF3D issue, but wanted to double check with anyone else.
It's not a bug... It's the way it was intended to work... even though it sucks. I run a 3rd party calendar and have it mapped to the TF home screen with SSMAPA to fix this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It's not a bug... It's the way it was intended to work... even though it sucks. I run a 3rd party calendar and have it mapped to the TF home screen with SSMAPA to fix this.
Thanks, right up there with the useless REPLY ALL option. I need to give TF3D the boot. I'm almost ready to just give the ol' Diamond the boot as well.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
How bout a screenshot Bonz? Would love to see!=D>
It's a minimal look but that is intended.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (8.2 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started

Anyone having trouble with youtube stuttering with the telus 2.41?
Old 10-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc diamond telus
Carrier: Telus

m_rota is just getting started

i would like to know where is the windows update icon in the juicy's rom ??
Old 10-07-2008, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

xxza is becoming a great contributor

Juicy, I really enjoyed your new ROM. Please keep the great work.

A minor request, if too much trouble, then forget it...

in the next sprint rom update, could you replace the open end battery icon with a close end battery icon. It's not a big deal, just feel the close end battery icon looks better.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_rota View Post
i would like to know where is the windows update icon in the juicy's rom ??
It's probably been removed as it is useless bloat.

I have never been able to actually update anything with Windows Update on any WinMo phone I have ever owned.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

A small request, Juicy...

On another rom I was using, the position of the clock on my TF home screen, whether minimized (as I like it) or full screen, would be sticky, even if I rebooted the phone.

Is this something you can include at some future point, please?
Old 10-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Surround
Carrier: AT&T

Tiberius85 is keeping up the good workTiberius85 is keeping up the good work

Battery life has been phenomenal with this ROM.. and the heating issue has been severly cut back.. back to the point where its not an issue to actually open up the browser or dare to use any 3G using programs.

I have a weird bug where i can't assign pictures to the favorites. When i goto select a picture, there are never any pictures no matter what folder i go in, even when i do have pictures.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo0071 View Post
Anyone having trouble with youtube stuttering with the telus 2.41?
was great for me all day today, but is stuttering now..... maybe somethign is happening on the telus network

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development