PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
i've recharged it now, so I will let it drain completely then hard reset and see if it's any better. At this point, i am willing to try anything.
im in the same boat just with a different issue, the sprint picture mail. it ONLY works for me on the stock sprint ROM. it makes no sense at all! it is driving me absolutley crazy. i will flash back to stock, and can send and recieive pics. i flash to this rom and i get nothing, sending or receiving. t jst makes no sense at all. i do the ##3282# to update, still nothing. hard reset a few times, nothing.
go back tostock, wohoo it works. WTF! could there be something blocking this feature fromworking right?
Old 10-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
im in the same boat just with a different issue, the sprint picture mail. it ONLY works for me on the stock sprint ROM. it makes no sense at all! it is driving me absolutley crazy. i will flash back to stock, and can send and recieive pics. i flash to this rom and i get nothing, sending or receiving. t jst makes no sense at all. i do the ##3282# to update, still nothing. hard reset a few times, nothing.
go back tostock, wohoo it works. WTF! could there be something blocking this feature fromworking right?
did you install the sprint picture mail cab? and then soft reset afterwards? when i did that it worked fine on 2.4 sprint and then a couple of hours ago i did a backup and then flashed 2.4.1 and then did a rom upgrade restore with sprite and it is still working for me...hopefully you get it to work man...that's weird
Old 10-07-2008, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
i've recharged it now, so I will let it drain completely then hard reset and see if it's any better. At this point, i am willing to try anything.
let me know how it turns out.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
did you install the sprint picture mail cab? and then soft reset afterwards? when i did that it worked fine on 2.4 sprint and then a couple of hours ago i did a backup and then flashed 2.4.1 and then did a rom upgrade restore with sprite and it is still working for me...hopefully you get it to work man...that's weird
yes installed the picmail cab ( the one that is uninstallable and the one that is not) soft reset, ##3282# to update. when i try and send a pic, it stays "pending" and when i try to send myself a pic from the sprint web site, it never comes but shows up as being sent on the web site. other people try to send pic, they dont cme tothe phone, but are availbale online. i just cant understand it at all.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
yes installed the picmail cab ( the one that is uninstallable and the one that is not) soft reset, ##3282# to update. when i try and send a pic, it stays "pending" and when i try to send myself a pic from the sprint web site, it never comes but shows up as being sent on the web site. other people try to send pic, they dont cme tothe phone, but are availbale online. i just cant understand it at all.
i never did anything with ##3282# to update anything, i just made sure that the internet was working in general by updating the weather and syncing with nuevasync.com for my google calendar...once i knew that i was connected i sent a picture mail and it worked...maybe try before the ##3282#, not sure if that has anything at all to do with it or not...
Old 10-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Almost a VIP

Not sure if this has been brought up in another forum or not, but has anyone else noticed that if you have a program attached to each icon position on the programs tab on tf3d that no matter what, the first time i go to scroll through the list it hangs up and freezes, then after it makes it through it once i can scroll it as many times as i want and it will work, but if i go to a different tab and come back it hangs up the first time...although after flashing to juicy, but before i attached programs to the empty icons it was fine...must have something to do with having too many programs attached to it or something...and no i haven't tried adding one at a time to find out what the number is that it starts doing it or if it is a certain program...what do you guys think
Old 10-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
I am finding the battery life horrible. I am not sure why I am , and everyone is finding it improved. I took it off the charger at 10:30am and by 4 pm it was around 20% and telling me to charge it.

This is with about 30 minutes talking and about 10 emails and 10 incoming texts.

Any suggestions?
Well this is just a tip, but when I had 2.1 I was experiencing this same stuff, then I reflashed the same ROM and battery issues (leakage) was fixed, if you haven't installed too much on your device, you might wanna give this a go.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Well this is just a tip, but when I had 2.1 I was experiencing this same stuff, then I reflashed the same ROM and battery issues (leakage) was fixed, if you haven't installed too much on your device, you might wanna give this a go.
+1

hard reset should have the same effect
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
+1

hard reset should have the same effect
Oh heh, yeah do a hard reset
hehe
Old 10-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint sero

ikaika is a n00b

this version doesn't have picture mail anyone know how to get it on a cdma sprint phone

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development