PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   How To's: Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing, Dumping and Troubleshooting (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062)

x2vpx 08-15-2011 02:48 PM

Stock MTS rom

I've been searching the web for days without being able to find a stock MTS rom. The link on the first page of this thread isn't working for me. If someone could post a link it would be much appreciated.

orangekid 08-15-2011 02:50 PM

Re: Stock MTS rom

Quote:

Originally Posted by x2vpx (Post 2137840)
I've been searching the web for days without being able to find a stock MTS rom. The link on the first page of this thread isn't working for me. If someone could post a link it would be much appreciated.

Ill take a look for it.

x2vpx 08-19-2011 02:59 AM

Re: How To's: Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing, Dumping and Troubleshooting

I kinda figured the MTS roms were non-existant.

2 Bunny 08-21-2011 09:17 PM

CARRIER MOVING MOUNTAINS Reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by x2vpx (Post 2138967)
I kinda figured the MTS roms were non-existant.

If you can't find a stock one, my Elite series ROMs are a lot better for the Diamond than any carriers' stock setups are. You can check it out any time at the link in my signature.

- 2 Bunny

x2vpx 08-22-2011 08:29 PM

Re: CARRIER MOVING MOUNTAINS Reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2 Bunny (Post 2139716)
If you can't find a stock one, my Elite series ROMs are a lot better for the Diamond than any carriers' stock setups are. You can check it out any time at the link in my signature.

- 2 Bunny

Thanks for reply, i just wanted the stock rom so i could flash it back to default and give the phone back to mts to get a better phone, but since i couldnt find the stock rom ill check yours out.

2 Bunny 08-24-2011 11:10 AM

REPLY TO YET ANOTHER UNCREATIVE REPLY TITLE REPLY REPLY Reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by x2vpx (Post 2139930)
Thanks for reply, i just wanted the stock rom so i could flash it back to default and give the phone back to mts to get a better phone, but since i couldnt find the stock rom ill check yours out.

Cool, let me know how you like it ☺.

- 2 Bunny

steliyan 01-08-2012 08:25 PM

HI,i read most of the pages here and i have a very annoying problem :) . I try to hard SPl my Htc Diamond . I do everythink step by step ,the phone is connected to the pc active sync is ok ,but when i run the updater exe or something... It starts and my pc is going very unstable and the setup is on 0 % and my htc powers off...and when it powers off the setup gets an error and quits.... every time!!! I ve done it 10 times... the same every time . I do this cause i have problem with the camera ... when i try to start it i have and error - problem with the device.exe ... if somebody can help me ,please .. ;]

KLIM_88 01-25-2012 08:13 PM

Hello. Very much I ask to help to find Rom for Verizon Touch Diamond ROM 1.14.605.13 radio 1.02.23v . The system has been completely killed. Hard Reset doesn't help. Very strongly I ask, differently phone should be thrown out simply. In advance many thanks. Mail: KLIM_88@mail.ru. thanks

pankajalp 02-27-2012 01:21 PM

pls tell me how unlock verizon diamond

orangekid 02-29-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pankajalp (Post 2170749)
pls tell me how unlock verizon diamond

can't be done