PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 02:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bringit167 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint reps never seem to help!? wtf?

I used the online chat to have my old SERO plan changed to the "new" SERO plan... According to everything I was reading, it was not possible to do this, only new lines were able to be put on the simply everything plus plan (new sero). They lady helping me changed my plan w/out any issues. In addition, she back dated my account 3 weeks to the starting date to eliminate any overage in minutes I had.

You should have probably started out with telling them you had a extra line on your plan that you didn't use and wanted to know if you can cancel it w/out the ETF. Acting ignorant, like you don't know anything, will get you nowhere. Like others have said, call and act like your cancelling and they will probably waive your ETF anyways...
Old 11-20-2009, 10:19 AM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
That's the system. Every carrier is that way so adapt or move on.
i know, but not having money it sucks.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:23 AM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringit167 View Post
I used the online chat to have my old SERO plan changed to the "new" SERO plan... According to everything I was reading, it was not possible to do this, only new lines were able to be put on the simply everything plus plan (new sero). They lady helping me changed my plan w/out any issues. In addition, she back dated my account 3 weeks to the starting date to eliminate any overage in minutes I had.

You should have probably started out with telling them you had a extra line on your plan that you didn't use and wanted to know if you can cancel it w/out the ETF. Acting ignorant, like you don't know anything, will get you nowhere. Like others have said, call and act like your cancelling and they will probably waive your ETF anyways...
do you think this will still work?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:57 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post
i know, but not having money it sucks.
I know. I got two lines we don't use that are the same way.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion