PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ecrob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO Plan - Still around!

Got you... I don't know what else to tell you. I almost always get Sprint to do what I ask them by just calling the *2. Maybe I can try calling for you... pm me if you want to. God bless!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:05 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma View Post
ok, i tried chat and in all of 2 minutes i was told that i CAN get my plan cloned and he gave the above number.

I was told by the rep that that plan wasn't available for him to add but his supervisor may be able to, so he transfered me. The supervisor told me it was impossible unless i call employee care, I get through to them and she brings up my account, says I'm not an employee and wouldn't even hear what i had to say before transferring me to regular care.

There I get a woman who says shes pretty sure its possible and put me on hold, came back on saying she added a line and had a supervisor setting up the sero plan on it. That supervisor was unable to finalize it, and gave me yet another number to call. I talked to 6 different people all the way up to a "resolution manager" who still said it was NOT possible, and I should just get the 69.99 everything data plan, and for my trouble she would waive the activation fee. I told her that wasn't what I wanted, and I felt what I was told by the rep on the chat should be honored, and said i would forward her the transcript to prove i was told it could be done.

She then said that was useless because "Anyone with the slightest knowledge of computers could forge whatever they want into a forwarded chat transcript."

All in all I am getting seriously annoyed by this, any more help as to what i should say, or who i should ask for is appreciated.

I spent 4 hours on the phone tonight and all i have to show for it is a second account on a basic 200 plan I don't even want.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention, the customer care rep I was with who tried setting up the account said she noted my account saying that it was possible to add a second sero. Everyone I talked to after that said that all she noted was that I was told it wasn't available. Is there customer service always this ridiculous to go through?
Ok here is the mistake..the chat logs send you an email with the chat ID...thats what you give them...those can't be forged.. and they could lookup your chat logs via that ID

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Ok here is the mistake..the chat logs send you an email with the chat ID...thats what you give them...those can't be forged..
i offered her that too, and she said she didnt have access to that only a chat department supervisor would....i figured it was bs
Old 08-10-2010, 11:08 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
i offered her that too, and she said she didnt have access to that only a chat department supervisor would....i figured it was bs
you can also ask for a chat supervisor..they could do it for you too..a chat supervisor did it for me.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work

Quote:
you can also ask for a chat supervisor..they could do it for you too..a chat supervisor did it for me.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

got a chat supervisor, said she did it and it would take effect sept. 2 when my billing cycle restarted, then she comes back with oh nevermind my system wont let me do it, i tried my best, here is the number for retentions if you dont want the basic 200 plan. I called, had that line removed (after trying to see if they could force it through). Im thinking that even though i kept it friendly, they noted my account to not give me sero. :'(
Old 08-11-2010, 02:08 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
got a chat supervisor, said she did it and it would take effect sept. 2 when my billing cycle restarted, then she comes back with oh nevermind my system wont let me do it, i tried my best, here is the number for retentions if you dont want the basic 200 plan. I called, had that line removed (after trying to see if they could force it through). Im thinking that even though i kept it friendly, they noted my account to not give me sero. :'(
I guess your best bet would b e to try again later if you still want to continue...its not impossible...but it is hard...unless you are lucky...some places make a list of names of all the agents who let you clone a sero line...maybe look into that?
Old 08-11-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I guess your best bet would b e to try again later if you still want to continue...its not impossible...but it is hard...unless you are lucky...some places make a list of names of all the agents who let you clone a sero line...maybe look into that?
i have, but the never seem to know the agents im referring to.

ill just have to keep trying to buy one....

Last edited by patheticpuma; 08-11-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Threadstarter

ecrob is becoming a great contributor

From what I'm realizing the problem is in whether you talk to telesales or customer service. It is not hard at all to have customer service handle SERO... that's why I was able to port 2 lines easily. The problem is that to add a whole new line you need to talk to telesales and most of them I guess got trained to as soon as they hear SERO, they go into "NO WAY JOSE" mode.... but it may still be possible.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecrob View Post
From what I'm realizing the problem is in whether you talk to telesales or customer service. It is not hard at all to have customer service handle SERO... that's why I was able to port 2 lines easily. The problem is that to add a whole new line you need to talk to telesales and most of them I guess got trained to as soon as they hear SERO, they go into "NO WAY JOSE" mode.... but it may still be possible.
wanna sell one of urs then haha, thanks for trying

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion