PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your Current Provider

Been a Sprint customer since December 2006. Was with Cingular/AT&T before then since 2001. The day I left Cingular, I got Verizon. I called my sister to give her my new number, and she tole me to take the phone back and tell Verizon that I don't want their service because she put me under her employee account with Sprint. 500 anytime minutes, nights and weekends starting @ 7, unlimited data, text, and pic messaging plus full insurance for 30 bucks a month? I'm not going anywhere anytime soon lol!
Old 04-04-2010, 09:02 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

5 years? with Verizon. Enjoy the good phones, good service, and especially the PR company they have
Old 04-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Ive been with alltel since 2004 maybe. then i became vzw because of the merger.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

blaineball is a n00b

Been with Sprint since 2000... before that some regional provider and ultimately absorbed by AT&T.

Don't know if I will ever leave Sprint... no reason to.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

outlaw.99 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to outlaw.99

Had Sprint since before the Nextel merger up until last october... Due to coverage issues went to Verizon... Sprint has better rates but service just isnt as good.... Also, everyone I know in my area has Verizon so I could drop down my minutes...
Old 04-12-2010, 09:47 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw.99 View Post
Had Sprint since before the Nextel merger up until last october... Due to coverage issues went to Verizon... Sprint has better rates but service just isnt as good.... Also, everyone I know in my area has Verizon so I could drop down my minutes...
If you have unlimited data on your phone, you'll have Any Mobile Any Time which means it doesn't matter who's cell phone you call or what provider they have as long as it's a cell phone you call it doesn't count against your anytime minutes

Can't help ya with the coverage though
Old 04-13-2010, 10:25 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Started with Southwestern Bell Mobile in 1999. I always had spotty coverage and many dropped calls. The company I start work for switched to Sprint 2002 and I noticed coverage was better and not as many dropped calls. I befriended our sales rep who got me on a SERO plan in March of 2003 and have been a loyal customer since. Still friends with rep now eventhough he is no longer with Sprint.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:54 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
Started with Southwestern Bell Mobile in 1999. I always had spotty coverage and many dropped calls. The company I start work for switched to Sprint 2002 and I noticed coverage was better and not as many dropped calls. I befriended our sales rep who got me on a SERO plan in March of 2003 and have been a loyal customer since. Still friends with rep now eventhough he is no longer with Sprint.
let me guess, he switched to AT&T? HA HA
Now that would be irony.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
let me guess, he switched to AT&T? HA HA
Now that would be irony.
That would be. Actually he was the top performer in his division but many of the jobs were moved to Houston. Then came time for cuts and he was let go just after winning their platinum award. It didn't hurt him though, he is doing way better now.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G in the US, TP2 in Prague
Carrier: Sprint/T Mobile CZ

mplsfalls1973 is just getting started

Since 1998? Has only gotten better with time.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion