PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint TEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3hutson View Post
So my Diamond stopped charging or accepting any USB connections at all last night. I'm wondering if it matters that I have a custom ROM for a TEP replacement? Anyone know?

Also, anyone know what they replace diamonds with these days? Sprint rep seems to think its either a TP2 or a Hero
They don't really care about the software as long as its a legit hardware problem, they once replaced my 6700 on the spot even though I had installed WinMo 6 on it
As for what you'll get, I would expect the hero because of the closer hardware match but I've also been told one of the concerns about replacement is staying with the same OS so it could be a TP2 or i wouldnt be surprised if they gave you a Samsung Intrepid
Old 03-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

negative...they still have diamonds. unless it has already been replaced 3 times... btw didnt i just see this in another thread?
Old 03-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
negative...they still have diamonds. unless it has already been replaced 3 times... btw didnt i just see this in another thread?
probably, if you look at the mogul/diamond/touch pro forums theres usually a few open threads about "are they replacing if TP2/Hero/Moment/etc."

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion