PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 12:57 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alltels getting 2 new phones!

I was over at howard forums and i found a thread saying that alltel is getting the hero and another crapberry! i just hope they dont price the hero at $300 like they did the tp and diamond.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Alltels getting 2 new phones!

isnt alltel dead?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Threadstarter

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i hope not!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

lol wtf? then why did i switch to vzw if alltel isnt dead? and if you use alltel whats you zip code so i can look at the new shiny phones :O
Old 02-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

....and why does your thing say "Alltel sucks" lol im confused
Old 02-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Threadstarter

alltel hasnt gotten the phones yet and idk if its even true but thats what it says on hofo. my thing says alltel sucks cause they wouldnt let me get the droid and i had to get stuck with the tp..
Old 02-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

lol you want the touch pro2 anyways. is freaking awesome man. why would alltel get the hd2 but not the touch pro2? weird
Old 02-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Threadstarter

i said said alltels gettin the hero and a bb not the hd2 lol. i wish they were gettin the hd2.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gregjuice is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
lol wtf? then why did i switch to vzw if alltel isnt dead? and if you use alltel whats you zip code so i can look at the new shiny phones :O
most likely you were in an area that was bought out by verizon, but not all of us were. depends on the zip code where you originally signed up at. even though i live in a verizon buy-out area, im still alltel because of my original contract.

oh and try 59718, but i was just on there the other day and they were all old
Old 02-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yes, Verizon bought Alltel and will eventually own the whole company. They are converting markets one by one. Alltel was a large company so it takes time. One day you will all be on Verizon.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion