PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Blackjack
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....
Carrier: Sprint

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
blackjack 2

my neighbor asked me to see if anyone on this site knew how he could get winmo 6.1 for his blackjack2 or maybe if someone could hook up some links that would show us what to do? thanks
Old 08-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Chillin'
Threadstarter

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: blackjack 2

what exactly does this have to do with my question? I mean really this was like the only time i have ever posted; Seriously does anyone have a real answer for me instead of some promotional b/s once again ahead of time thanks for any help
Old 08-29-2008, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

ny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hoover... isn't blackjack2 a Samsung phone? Did you visit the Samsung website for software updates? I'd look there first...

BTW, I agree that the "good news" response to your query was total cr*p... and should be deleted from this thread.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Chillin'
Threadstarter

Yeah i checked there can't hurt to try again. I was in the forum area and found a non ppc forum so i threw this thread in there but thanks for your response!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularny152 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

from the windows mobile site...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...e-db1480108b2a

I'd also check AT&T... see if the upgrade is available there
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Chillin'
Threadstarter

thanks, like i was saying my nieghbor wants it because he saw it on my touch. i was hoping i could find it for him but obviouslyits not available yet once again thank you and i did hit the thanks button.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/wi...ilable_fo.html

read this article -- the update may be more trouble than it's worth
Old 08-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Chillin'
Threadstarter

Yeah he is starting to understand that now finally.Guess he just had his hopes up atleast now i have some real evidence to show him--you know
Old 09-04-2008, 06:31 PM
dcook32p

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Post Re: blackjack 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Yeah he is starting to understand that now finally.Guess he just had his hopes up atleast now i have some real evidence to show him--you know
The update is now available on the Samsung web site, and the instructions are not that complex. The modem drivers are only pre-loaded in case of a flash failure. You could put the phone in diagnostics mode and have Windows recognize it correctly.

The update takes about ten minutes. I applied it to four phones today without any issues. I haven't had much time to test it, though.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Chillin'
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcook32p View Post
The update is now available on the Samsung web site, and the instructions are not that complex. The modem drivers are only pre-loaded in case of a flash failure. You could put the phone in diagnostics mode and have Windows recognize it correctly.

The update takes about ten minutes. I applied it to four phones today without any issues. I haven't had much time to test it, though.
thanks i'll let my neighbor know he'll be happy
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > Blackjack