PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 04:03 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Bought an Samsung Epic 4G for a birthday present from my girlfriend from
siptan1227

This phone was in immaculate condition and if I'm in the need for another phone and he happens to have the one I'm looking for, I will purchase without hesitation!

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Traded an EVO with a bad ESN that was rootable to Puff whom had an EVO with good ESN he couldnt root. I just needed a good EVO for my wife, and didnt care about rooting it, so we traded.
The deal went smooth as silk, and Puff sent the phone to me very quick, and had great communication the whole time. Would highly recommend doing business with him

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:51 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Traded an EVO with a bad ESN that was rootable to Puff whom had an EVO with good ESN he couldnt root. I just needed a good EVO for my wife, and didnt care about rooting it, so we traded.
as previously described I traded a BRAND NEW EVO (w/ gingerbread on it out of the box) for BooDaddy's hackable one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
The deal went smooth as silk, and Puff sent the phone to me very quick, and had great communication the whole time. Would highly recommend doing business with him
I couldn't agree more! Highly recommend doing business with BooDaddy!
Old 07-18-2011, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mytmouse is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Bought an EVO from @99accordv6, he is a great seller and I wouldn't hesitate on doing business with him again! Great communication and Shipping!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

@mytmouse, he is a great buyer and I would sell another phone to him in a heartbeat! A+++++++++++++++++

I <3 Android
Old 07-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
I bought a tp2 from jdog_12345. I can confirm the phone was sent to the confirmed paypal address. I totally forgot to update the address in paypal. My fault not jdog_12345. Currently trying to get a hold of old neighbors to talk to the new tenents. Once again he shipped quickly and not his fault.

Sent from my ADR6400L using PPCGeeks
Old 08-01-2011, 07:07 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Made a trade of my thunderbolt for 150+kindle 2 to fouzilogic. Shipped fast and paid fast. I wasn't able to ship immediately but its out now. Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using PPCGeeks
Old 08-08-2011, 01:01 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Bought an EVO from OrangeKid w/ Good ESN - great communication - would recommend & do business with again (A++)
Old 09-03-2011, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Picked up a Verizon HTC Imago w/ a clean ESN from bigbilal04, Phone was pretty much in the shape he stated and it was shipped quick.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 10-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->TP2-> EVO 3D

Slwitek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Slwitek Send a message via Yahoo to Slwitek

Bought a EVo 4g from bigbilal04. Good deal and as stated. Shipped quicker than the case!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader